why am i like this?

3rd person

Daniel sits on the swings lightly rocking back and forth. He feels the breeze and shivers a bit.
Somethings on his mind and it isnt a test. it isn't a girl. it's isn't even his friends back home. it's "bad boy" Johnny Lawrence. he's been thinking about him ever since he won. he's been thinking about how he can't be that bad right? he's been thinking about how maybe, just maybe. they could be friends. his mind is so conflicted on weather he should try and mend things or weather he should just leave him alone. would Johnny be better off without him bothering him or would it help them both if they became friends? he won't know unless he chooses one.

Daniel's pov

damn it. damn it. damn it. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD LAWRENCE" I yelled not knowing what do think, what to do, or what to feel. I stop swinging and look at my feet. "Hey who who Evers out there? what would be better? to become friends with my enemy or to leave hom alone?" I asked the universe. why can't I decide. I look into the dark. I gotta get home now I thought to myself. I got up and started walking I'm almost out of the park when I see a figure waking and kicking a rock. it's johnny...

I quickly walk and put my hood up but it's too late.

"LaRusso?" I hear from behind me. I sighed. I turn around and act surprised and turn around.

"Johnny? what are you doing here?" I tried to say it nicely but it came off wrong. dang it.

"what's it to you?" Johnny said pissy.

"Calm down Johnny. I was just asking a question bud." I said defensively. Johnny looked at me confused.

"what's wrong with you LaRusso? your acting. nice?" He said looking at me extremely confused.

"I'm done doing this "enemy" thing! we can't be enemy's forever! if you still want to do this just know I'm not going to play along anymore Johnny. when you want to actually try to be nice to me, I'm always ready." I said before turning around and walking away. I am so done with this shit. I am ready to just give up trying with him.

┑( ̄▽ ̄)┍

i walked inside quietly making sure not to wake ma. I went I'm my room and layed down. contemplating weather that was a good idea. oh well. what's done is done, if I get my ass beat then I get my ass beat. not ideal but it's whatever. I quickly get up and change into some sleep clothes then lay down again. somehow I fall asleep.

₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

I got up early to go to school dreading seeing Johnny at school. at least I got that over with. I put on a black shirt and a sage green button up over it. I grabbed my bag and went into the kitchen to see ma putting some food onto a plate for me.

"Hey ma" I said sitting down.

"Hey my boy. how did you sleep?" She asked putting food in front of Me. I could tell the truth and say I didn't sleep well, or I could save her the trouble and say that I slept well.

"I slept fine. thanks ma" I said shoveling food into my mouth. she sat down and kept eating as I got up and put my plate into the sink. "I'm going to school now. love you" I said before walking out the door.

daniel was now anxious as he left home. he was now sweating head to toe. but he didn't let that show. his head was everywhere at once but it didn't show on his face. his face looked as confident as ever. he didn't want to look weak, and he definitely didn't want to look vulnerable. he marched onto school grounds with a pip in his step. not because he was happy though. but because he can't wait for the day to be over. he put his stuff away and went to his first class which surprise surprise, Johnny is already there. Daniel brushes it off and doesn't look in his direction. he goes and sits down in his spot and scribbles in his note book pretending to do something so Johnny doesn't bother him.

Daniel's pov.

does he see me? I think to myself. my brain goes aywall but luckily the teacher walks in.

"Hey, Mr.Larusso?" he said to me and I picked my head up.

"yes sir?" I asked standing up walking up to his desk. I see out of the corner of my eye Johnny following me with his eyes. it sends a shivers down my spine but I try to push it off.

"I need you to run up to the office for me. I have papers printing up there for the classes." he said and I nodded and turned around and began to walk but he stoped me. "mr.lawrence. go with him please?" he said looking back down at his paper and I let out a sigh. I heard Johnny get up from his desk and I turned around and looked at him. he gave a weird smirk. damn it! I thought to myself. as he slowly caught up I began walking again not uttering a word to him after I blew up at him last night. "stupid, stupid, stupid" I whispered to myself hitting my head repeatedly. Johnny must've caught up at some point because I feel something blocking my hand from hitting my head.

"what's wrong with you today?" He said either confused or concerned. imma go with confused. wait- did he just ask what's wrong with me? I thought to myself.

"N-nothin" I said as I continued to walk to the front office.

"well it don't seem like nothing if your hitting your head" he said walking beside me. I sighed a little and just kept forward.

"its nothing. what'd up with you though?" I said finally looking at him.

"what do you mean?" He said now sounding a little annoyed.

"well your actually being 'nice' for once" I said as we approached the office. the bell rang and we hurried into the office.

"well I thought about what you said last night. we CANT be enemy's forever so I was thinking maybe we could TRY to be friends. that doesn't mean we will be though LaRusso!" he said. it feels like a elephant just jumped of my shoulders. I relaxed a little then turned to the office lady.

"hello daniel!" she said nicely.

"hi Mrs.vivian! um Mr.clash wanted us to pick up some papers he printed?" I asked her. her and my mom are sorta friends.

"ah yes! here they are boys." She said handing each of us a stack of papers.

"thanks mrs.vivian!" I said waking out of the office with Johnny behind me.

"no problem daniel" she said.

"so do you know her from somewhere other than school?" Johnny asked me as we left.

"Yeah. how did you know?" I asked. I definitely didn't tell him.

"well usually when someone talks to the office lady's it's a little awkward. not like a super awkward but a little awkward." he said catching up to me.

"OK true. well yeah her and my mom are friends." I said as we got closer to the class. the way there was longer than the way back.

"Oh nice. your mom works at the diner right?" He said Almost triping.

"Yeah, be careful dude" I said not wanting to go back because of him.

"what ever LaRusso." he said rolling his eyes. we got to the class and I opened the door and everyone was talking. we brought the papers to Mr.clash's desk. we then went and sat down at our separate desks.

A/N: WELCOME! THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE IT HELPS ME 🙏 😊 👍.  HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY. MUCH LOVE <3.