𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.

(that turtle is from shark tails fyi)

Daniel's pov

*beep* *beep* *beep*
I roll over and turn off my alarm and slowly get up. I go into the bathroom and wash my face. I look in the mirror and sigh. another day of hell I thought to myself. I went back to my room and grabbed some blue jeans and a white t-shirt. I tucked the shirt into the waist of my pants then I put a belt on. I grabbed my bag and went into the kitchen to eat. ma wasn't there, she's probably at work I thought to myself. I made myself a waffle in the toaster and grabbed one of my jackets off the hanger it felt nicer than usual but I just brushed it off and headed out the door.

𝑊𝑡𝑓 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡? ( ・_・)♡

I got to school and see the cobra Kai's standing by the enterance whispering about something. Bobby jogs up to me.

"Hey LaRusso! you like that jacket?" he asked me looking suspicious.i cocked and eyebrow.

"Yeah. why?" I said confused.

"Oh no reason other than its johnnys" he said laughing.

"WAIT WHA?!" I said looking at the jacket finally noticing it is his. I took it off and handed it to Bobby. I laughed a little.

"can you give it to him? he must've left it. tell him I'm sorry too" I said giving a nervous laugh. he took it and nodded.

"see yah Danny!" he said smiling walking away. I waved and continued walking. I saw Johnny looking at me from the corner of my eye. he's a weird one I'll tell yah. I walked into my first class of the day and no one was there. not even the teacher. I gave a sigh of relief and sat down but as soon as I sat down Johnny walked in. I rolled my eyes. it's not that I don't like him, it's just I thought I could have some peace and quiet. guess I shouldn't get my hopes up. Johnny walked over to my desk and put his jacket on it. I looked at it confused.

"what do you want me to do with this, Johnny?" I asked looking up at him.

"keep it. I got other ones at home. I didn't even notice this one was gone. either way it suits you better" he said walking away. I blushed a little then let it be. I put it on and then waited for the class to start.

After school (∪。∪)。。。zzz

Johnny's pov. (woo new pov)

I walk out of my class and see daniel walking out of his class. I almost missed him. he blends in with the crowd.

"EY DANIEL" I yell from behind the crowd and he turns around and smiles. his smiles cute I thought but quickly pushed it away. I jogged up to him. "what are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm walking to the dinner my mom's working tonight." he said not looking at me. I nodded.

"I can drive you" I offered (🫴 wtf is this?) He looked at me and thought about it for a second.

"Sure, why not" he said shrugging. I smiled to myself. I led him to my motorcycle and sat down. he looked at me nervous.

"come on LaRusso. don't be a pussy" I said rolling my eyes putting a hand out. he grabbed my hand and my stomach basically flew. I pushed that down too. he sat behind me and I handed him the helmet. " I only brought one so here" I said turning around again. I started riding off and he put his arms around my waist and I could feel my face burn. GO AWAY. GO AWAY. GO AWAY. I thought to myself. YOU LIKE GIRLS!! I basically yelled at myself in my head. my face died down as we approached the dinner. "Here we are LaRusso" I said helping him off the bike.

"thanks Johnny." he said giving a nice smile.

"no problem. do you think your mom will mind if I stay for a little?" I said nervous. do I seem desperate? I think to myself.

"nah my ma actually likes you" he said turning around walking away. I celebrated in silence. cool I made a good impression on his mom I thought to myself. we walked inside and I see Daniel's mom.

"hi Johnny!" his mom said walking over to us.

"hi Ms.LaRusso." I said giving a small wave. she smiled and then hugged daniel then kissed him on the head. they have such a nice relationship I thought. I followed daniel and sat down at a table with him. it was awkward for a little until he said something.

" so why'd you want to hang out instead of go home?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. it's kinda boring at my house" I said fidgeting. ms.LaRusso came by to take out orders.

"what do you boys want?" She asked smiling.

"I want a strawberry shake please ma." daniel said. he likes strawberries? cute.

"can I have a chocolate shake please ms.LaRusso?" i asked and she noded.

" be back in a bit. and please Johnny, call me Lucille." She said walking away and I smiled and nodded.

"wow dude. my mom usually doesn't warm up to people that quick" daniel said his eyebrows raised in astonishment. I smiled and gave a small chuckle.

" I guess I'm just special" I said.

"Yeah special in the brain" daniel said chuckling. I smiled. he looks cute when he smiles. I'm Glad we're friends. his hair is nice too. and God does the light make it better. I'm brought out of my thoughts by ms.LaRusso bringing out shakes.

"here you go boys. enjoy!" she said walking away. I smiled and start drinking my shake. I put the cup down and daniel laughs. I look at him confused.

"what?" I say confused.

"y-you got" he took a breath then laughed again. "you got shake on your face dude" he said laughing even harder.

"wha-?" I quickly wipe my face and chuckle a little. I shake my head and laugh a little. " you act like a child daniel" I said smiling. he is very childish. I never woulda' though. I smile.

A/N: THANKS PEEPS FOR READING THIS FAR!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY! MUCH LOVE <3

word count: 1070.