another Zoey :D

This Zoey, another Zoey. Because I'm unoriginal and I love that name ( also it's what my grandpa used to call me before he passed. So the name just stuck )
She's my fnaf oc, security breach to be more exact. She's a genetically engineered fairy ( made by bad guys basically ) she works in her own little section of the pizza Plex.

( Information overload time )

She free roams the pizza Plex at night, when the lights go out her wings and freckles glow in the dark.

Part of her attraction is for litter kids, unlike the day care. Witch I like to think is for kids around 5-12 mostly because of the type of play structures.

My fairy's part of the Plex is split into two parts. The first part is for overwhelmed adults and kids, they can go there to calm down. The first part is in a small tree grove, the lights are dimmed slightly as to be easy on the eyes.

The second part is themed around mushrooms and fairy finding. The kids ( and teens if they would like. ) Run around this big area, crawling through logs, walking through tall grass, and climbing and sliding down big mushrooms. All in the intent of finding little fairy's. Each day the faires are hidden in different places before customers Arive.

When entering "the grove" it splits off into two different sections. Turning to the left takes you into 'the forest' witch is for the overwhelmed visitors.

Turning to the right take you into "mushroom valley" where the visitors can run around, find fairies, and then get a prize depending on how many they find. There's even a little adoption senter, where kids can adopt a fairy, and take them home. And each time they bring the fairy back to the pizza Plex with them they get a discount on 'fazer blast'!