💖Jupiter x GN!Reader💖

So for anyone wondering "who tf is Jupiter" apparently(I didn't know this) he's phase two of the Cuphead DLC boss "Mortimer Freeze". I didn't know he had a name, thanks for enlightening me! (Also I'm so sorry but I couldn't find your comment again, so I'm doing GN reader because I forgot what gender you asked me to do. I will go back and change it if you comment on this story lol)

__________________________________

Reader POV:
I'm Y/N, a simple human traveler of the Inkwell Isles. The first three I went two all had interesting people, well, maybe people isn't the right word. There aren't many other humans in this world. By far the most interesting was these two cups. I happened upon them in a mausoleum, fighting ghosts......

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking by when I heard "Come on, Mugsy! We have to parry faster or they will get her!" Curious, I peeked inside and saw two people with cups for heads parrying pink ghosts. When they parried the last one, a rather beautiful chalice woman appeared from the vase. She spoke to them with a gentle voice.

When the two cups left, I walked inside to speak with her. After that, we quickly became friends. Months later, when she found out about a special cookie, she showed it to me. We traveled over to the fourth isle, and I've been here ever since.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

*sigh* "I kind of miss my friends..... Cagney, Baroness, Grim, Cala, that giant robot.... the phantom express.... gee, I've made so many friends....." Well, anyway.....

I get up to go explore some more. Walking past the weirdo creeping around the graveyard, and the Howling aces repairing their planes. I suddenly see an..... igloo. I don't know why I haven't seen it before. I snuck inside. "Hello....?" I saw something I certainly didn't expect......

Snow people.

In an arena of sorts.

Doing a ritual.

What in the Devil's Casino am I looking at. All of a sudden, who I assume is their leader speaks up.
"Ladies and Gents! And the non-binary as well, can't forget you!" He winks. "It seems we have a special guest! Who thought I couldn't see them, but I saw them from the very start!"

he grabs me and pulls me further in. "Hey!! Watch it! What-" He smiles wickedly. "Since you have been caught spying on my little cult, I think you should try a little challenge! Defeat me and my minions, and I'll let you free! Fail, and I freeze you into one of my minions!!" I growl "you're on, elf weirdo!!"

And so it began. He threw objects at me like it was nothing. Ice out of the ground, cards, anything really.

Finally, he cackled and rang a bell. I looked curiously, then I saw he had disappeared. In his place came down a large snow giant. I gasped. "Oh no, how am I gonna pass this!?" He started rolling around and throwing more ice. He seemed almost like a giant dog.

Then, while I wasn't looking, he grabbed me. I shrieked in alarm, struggling to get away. He just laughed.

Jupiter POV:

(Heads up if you wonder why I'm having him talk like this just read his game over screen)I do not know what I am doing, I just know to follow Mortimer's order. And if he says kill strange human, then I kill strange human.

But when I get closer look at them, I see.... eyes are very pretty. Looks afraid, I do not like when people afraid of me. I gently put them down. "I.... sorry. I not mean to hurt you." Everyone gasps. I can see from up high Mortimer is angry. They look at me in shock.

"What....did you say?" I frown. "I said I not mean to hurt you. I not want to." They seem confused, then smile. Very pretty smile..... "Hey, it's alright. I um.... I didn't mean to infiltrate here, I didn't know I would see this." I smile "you go, I let you go." They look surprised "really?" I pat their tiny head. "Yes, you go. I not want to fight." They hug me. Then they whisper. "Thank you."

I smile as the human leaves. I know I will be in trouble with Mortimer, but it is fine. I not care, I just want human safe. "Nice human.... I hope I see you again."

For the requester, Okay okay, I'm sorry if this wasn't at all what you wanted. As I said, I couldn't find your comment so I was super sad but hopefully this makes up for it! Just comment or message me if you want changes, or a rewrite of the story entirely. Bye! -Solaris