PROLOGUE

In a world filled with death and hopelessness, there was an oasis in the form of a small island. 

Here, people lived decent lives. Here, people had their basic needs. Here, people have hope.

This was all in stark contrast with those outside, who were living in precariousness every single day.

In the center of this island stood a large manor surrounded by gorgeous gardens and ponds. 

This place housed the most revered person in the island—the Queen—and it was also in this house that magical things happen every single night.

"Ahh!"

Going deeper inside the villa, one would arrive at the largest and most well-decorated room. 

Inside this room, like every evening, charming gasps and groans echoed, followed by the squelching sound of liquid and slapping skins.

The woman's gorgeous back arched in pleasure as she felt the large hot rod rubbing inside her, as if grinding her insides in a dance filled with pleasure.

"Ha... ha... hmmmn!!" she gasped, wrapping her arms around the man's wide shoulders.

Encouraged by her moans, the handsome copper-skinned man increased his pace, his mouth open as he gasped for air, his lower body pistoning according to his instincts.

His gold-colored hair stuck on his sweaty skin, his eyes glazed, looking at the woman in front of him filled with lust and love.

His whole weight was supported by strong arms at the side of his woman. 

His dark eyes stayed on her as he moved his hips, watching her groan from those luscious red lips and every tear of joy that came out of her unique green-blue eyes.

"A-Ah..! H-Hugo!"

"T-There—oooh!!"

"Good, so good! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

She voiced out what she felt, her soft voice sending electricity down his groin, making his movement even wilder.

They performed nature's most glorious dance, ignoring their surroundings, as if they were alone in the room.

Beside them, a gorgeous man with sleek black hair and blue eyes watched, both jealous and aroused.

He stood up and watched the two mindlessly performing coitus in the large creaking bed. 

He watched as the bed vibrated wildly along with their movements, following the beat their music made.

He was a man of power, his appeal oozed of capability. But now he was watching his woman have sex with someone else and nothing showed on his face.

He stood next to the bed and lifted his leg to get a closer look at his beloved woman, whose eyes are glazed in pleasure, mouth open and inviting.

Hugo saw his approach and leaned down, capturing her lips before he could.

The man frowned but didn't say anything. It wasn't his turn today, he was already lucky he had entered her bedroom tonight.

If the former him could see how cooperative he was, he would sneer at him.

But time changed him, so his eyes could only stay on her well-shaped breasts bouncing along with their movements, enticing him to place it in his mouth.

"Let me taste her mounds." He voiced out his baritone voice oozing with lust.

Hugo frowned but didn't reject him. Instead, he just explored the inside of her mouth and sucked her tongue, before finally letting go and giving the other man his space.

Hugo stole a few more kisses before letting go, deep and wet and longing, as if they wouldn't be able to do so for a while. 

He reluctantly let go of her lips, straightening his back without pausing his pistoning movements, his eyes never leaving the woman at all.

The ebony-haired man approached and leaned down. As one of his hands grabbed one of her shapely breasts, he opened his mouth to take the other one. 

He captured her erratic nipple, wrapping it his tongue, and sucking.

"Kylo! O-Oh!" Her well-manicured hands grabbed his smooth locks as she screamed, her melodious voice hitting the men's hearts.

The dual stimulation sent her to the edge, her walls clamping down on Hugo's member, making him groan and gasp, forcing him to splurt out his hot seeds inside her womb.

He heaved deep breaths to gather himself, placing his head on her shoulders, placing kisses and marks, making sure she felt his existence before they part.

Kylo sat up to allow Hugo a deep kiss on the woman, and watched in anticipation as the other man finally pulled out his member out of his woman's womb.

Kylo took off his clothes, showing off his gorgeous well-toned body. His wide shoulder exuding strength, his mermaid line teasing sex.

He enjoyed her ogling stare as he positioned his shaft against her flooding ecstacy cave.

They both groaned as he smoothly entered and soon he started frantically moving as well, his well-groomed image soon thrown into the wind.

She wraps her arms around him as their lips met, both mouths filled with him. 

Kylo slowed down a bit, movement akin to a violinist playing a slow tune. She gasped and sighed inside his mouth, and just wrapped her arms tighter around him.

Kylo's scalp went numb as he felt her walls clamping his member, squeezing him.

"M...more Kylo... g-ah! Give me mo..re okay?"

How could Kylo refuse?

He lifted her leg above his shoulder and changed the angle, making her scream.

"ah!"

Kylo increased his pace and wildly shook his hips, eyes not leaving her beautiful bouncing rabbits.

slap, slap, slap

He pounded a hundred times, each with varying depths and speed and soon felt his semen well up inside him. 

He pounded crazily for his last lap and with a groan, he flooded his sperm into her womb.

He gasped and laid down beside her, enveloping her with his body. 

Hugo, who has been watching, laid down on her other side, and they sandwich her in between them.

"That was good... very good." She said, complimenting both men, placing pecks on both their lips.

They smiled in response, incredibly happy. The two of them wrapped their arms around her torso, surrounding her with their warmth.

"Anything for you, my queen."

.

.

LIKE IT SO FAR~?

Please comment!

And please don't forget to VOTE!!