chapter 03 : The parallel meeting

tring tring....off goes the phone...

Reena woke up from her sleep wondering who's that idiot calling her this late....it was 11 o'clock at night and Reena had become an early riser...gone were the days when she was a party animal..

Reena's goon: hello madam..

Reena: what is it that can't wait till morning? you guys are good for nothing...

Reena's goon: madam please come to pub...goons from some other area have occupied ours inspite of telling them that its dry day and you have strictly restricted..they are beating our men black and blue and now asking for our bar dancers to come immediately..please do something madam...ask for help from our allies..

Reena(intakes sharply) : she totally hated the idea of men using women as a plaything...her worst memory got triggered by it and took her back to that fateful moment

her worst memory got triggered by it and took her back to that fateful moment

shaking that off she got back to reality and realised she can't let it go...she can easily ask for her loyal aids for help but something was telling her that it was personal and had to  be handled personally....so she decided to go by herself ..and call for backup later....

hours before in KGF....Rocky had won a huge tender of gold from gulf countries which was huge achievement for him in these 2 years and wanted to throw a party in grandest way possible...

Rocky : hey...lets drink to fullest and party till morning..tell me which is the best pub in India....

Rocky's goon 1 : sir that's definitely in Bombay...but today is dry day there and owner is strict and follow rules and all.maybe we can party some other day...

Rocky : doesn't matter we will celebrate to the fullest there and there only...my gut feeling is telling me to go to Bombay at any cost...my destiny is waiting....ready my helicopter...bombay here I come!!!!!

cut to present moment

no no no this can't be happening

no no no this can't be happening..the past from which I was running away from to protect him...no I have to push him away ....before something happens........id  die again rather than watching him die because of me.......