JOHNNY - SMUT ⇨ took the words right out my mouth 🩰

Summary ; someone in the middle class of Tulsa brought socs and greasers together to play party games. They all decide on seven minutes in heaven, wich ends up with you and Johnny getting paired up . You didn't expect to get picked with all of the other Soc girls and greaser girls at the party, but here we are.

-
"Okay everyone, drop an item into this bowl." A middle class girl spoke up, holding a large round popcorn bowl. You watched as she set it down on the coffee table. You didn't even really know how or why you were here, your friends brought it up to you and before you knew it they dragged you out of bed to come. You watched as everyone crowded around the bowl, cursing at each other. You knew a lot of the people here had only came for a broad or guy to hook up with for the night and throw them to the streets afterward.
You stood up, walking gracefully to the bowl. You thought for a moment, before taking off one of your pearl earrings and putting it into the bowl. You looked to the side and saw people writing their items along with their name. You waited until a pen was free and wrote down what you dropped in the bowl along with your first and last name.

Soon enough everyone sat spread  out in the room, adrenaline pumping through their heart into their veins. Your friends sat next to you, a storm of giggles coming from their mouth. "I wonder who I'm gonna get!" One of them spoke. "Oh please, there's so many people here you have a 50/50 chance of getting picked. And plus, half of these people here probably have STDs, calm yourself." You rolled your eyes as the girls looked at you. "Do you have to ruin all the fun? You never know, you could get picked." One said. "I doubt it. And I'm just being brutally honest. The only thing ruining the fun is you realizing you caught AIDS after your little adventure."
You guys chuckled as the host shushed everyone.

"If you couldn't tell, we're playing seven minutes in heaven. If you don't know what that is, I'll explain. Basically, you pick an item out of the bowl with your eyes closed. After pickin' the item, you open your eyes and look at your 'prize.' Then, you look at the papers and see who you got. Once you find out, you guys go to the closet over there" the host pointed "and swap spit and anything under that topic." A few people chuckled in the room, saying things like "just say sex."

A few rounds passed by, and it felt sluggish to you. You saw a tall tough looking greaser walking back to the room with a curly blond headed girl. She looked like she had the time of her life, while the male looked displeased. You watched as he sat down and a few people who you assumed where his friends hooted the name "Dally," so it was safe to say it was his name. The host had specified whoever came back could pick the next contestant to pick the item, so before you knew it another boy greaser stood up. He had dark hair, and fair olive looking skin. He was wearing a jean jacket with the collar popped up, wich you supposed had tried to make him look tough. He hadn't really, he just looked secretive to say the least. "Get some, Johnny!" A blonde boy barked. He was wearing a Mickey Mouse muscle shirt.

You and your friends watched the boy. He stood there for a moment looking a bit startled, and then walked up to the bowl sheepishly. He covered his eyes with one hand and fished around in the bowl with the other. After a few seconds, he pulled out a small object and removed his hand from his face.
You squinted your eyes, trying to see what the object was. You and your friends where propped up beside the fire place and the table wasn't that close to you, so you had to really look to see what it was.

You gasped when you realized it was YOUR earring. Your friends turned, looking at you. "What is it, (name)?" They asked sounding intrigued. "That's my.. my.." you tried to speak, but you were so shocked that you had a hard time making up your words. You just pointed up at your ear that didn't have its matching jewelry piece. They all grinned smugly. Sooner than you wanted the boy called out your name with a stutter. The room grew silent for a hot minute, you feeling glued to your spot. Your friends started screaming and pointing at you cheerfully. "She's right hereee!" They all cooed and the boy looked at you while nervously chewing on his bottom lip. You scoffed with offended wide eyes.

You bit your cheek and glared at your friends, muttering empty threats to them.
You finally stood up, walking towards him staring at your feet in utter disbelief and embarrassment. You stared back at them and they gave you a thumbs up. "I hope you all get your guts smeared on the walls!" You told them, saying it a bit louder than needed.
Now that you had full view of the boy, he actually wasn't that bad looking. His hair sprawled across his face and he had black eyes. His jawline was sharp and he looked pretty in shape, maybe a little underweight.

"Soo.." he said, obviously feeling nervous. "Let's just get it over with." You sighed, and started walking to the closet. He followed behind hurriedly. Before you knew, you had both stood in the closet awkwardly. "What's your name?" You asked. "Johnny Cade." He replied. You nodded, he already knew yours. You heard him shuffle in the closet, trying the get more comfortable by leaning on the wall.
"I've never done this before," he admitted. "I have, but I was drunk." You said like it was nothing. "So you have experience?" He questioned shyly. "Mhm." You crossed your arms, looking around. "So you-" you cut him off. "Do you want this or not?" You asked, sounding straight forward.

He nodded, a blush creeping up on his cheeks. You stepped forward, getting closer to him. "Are you sure you want this? Just making sure." You asked again. He muttered a shy yea, and with that you grabbed his shoulders and kissed him, trying to be gentle since you hadn't known if he had preferences or not. He didn't seem like any other greasers you've encountered, he was shy and seemed nervous wich was very off putting.

It took him a second to adjust, so it was really sloppy at first. He soon mimicked your movements, both of your lips syncing with a fast, rough and hungry pace. He held on to the sides of your arm. You both pulled away, breathing heavily. "That was amazing," he breathed. "That's not even the good part." You said, raising an eyebrow.
He leaned back in, connecting your lips once again. Your lips trailed down his neck, and he let out small muffled sounds. Your lipstick stained his neck, and you took off his Jean jacket, leaving him with his black tee. You took it off of him, and continued back to where you were.

He winced quietly in the tiny bits of pleasure, and you found it strange how he thought this was the best part. He didn't have this happen to him though, so it was his first time. Soon enough, you were down to his pants, and you looked up at him for consent. He nodded in an approval, and you unbuttoned his pants. They dropped to the floor, revealing his boxers. Your finger intertwined with the waistband, and you pulled them down swiftly, revealing his dick. It wasn't small, and it kinda shocked you since you hadn't seen ones like his.

You slowly licked the tip, and you where already hearing him moan under his breath. He bit his lip and looked down at you, shocked that he found himself in this position. You licked it again this time using your whole tongue. You put it whole in your mouth, and you felt his hands slip into your hair, gripping it. It didn't and you assumed he didn't wanna hurt you. You sucked in and out, going steadily. His lips drew back in a snarl of pleasure and he felt a sensation build up in his abdomen. He felt butterflies there, too, and it felt ticklish.

You took it out of your mouth, a string of saliva following. Precum oozed, and it tasted sweet, salty, and bland all at the same time. He huffed in displeasure as you stood up and whipped your mouth with your arm. "Sit down," you insisted and he did as told. You took off your pants, followed by your underwear and he watched with amazement. You aligned his tip with your entrance, and took it in whole. You both let out groans in surprise and you buried your face into the crook of his neck. You started going up and down, biting down on his neck gently. He took In a breath and held it, setting his hands onto the sides of your waist and followed the rhythm. You let him take control, and he went at a slow but at the same time fast beat. You let out a low moan, and that turned him on more. He went faster, grunting softly. He felt a feeling build up in his stomach and it let loose without warning.

He let out a long yowl, followed by you gasping in sensation.

(I don't feel like writing how u guys got up and heard a knock on the door so u guys get dressed yadda yadda )

afterwards you gave him a sticky note with your number on it, since you where now interested in the boy.

Everyone went home after a few hours, and you where happy you could take a shower, so you did. After you got ready for bed you slipped into the covers and as soon as you where about to drift off, a ringing came from the phone downstairs.

-
This is my first smut lol💀💀
I'll be posting it on Wattpad, tumblr, and a03 so if u see it that's mee