Kiss-Ass

Look at you. College student of high reputation, you aced high-school with flying colors and even won a few contests. Sure, you were a bit of a weird kid, you had done a few questionable things, yeah, but you are successful. You even have a few college scholarships tucked away, hm?
SO WHY WOULD YOU THROW THAT ALL AWAY TO WORK AT SOME DUMB FAST FOOD CHAIN?
Monkey see, monkey do. You've seen many of those advertisements, even have a compiled list of the old commercials on YouTube. You did not apply and get this job for the money. But because of that stupid mascot, didn't you? Yeah. You did.
I mean, you cant help it just thinking about him while staring into the empty restaurant.  Your eyes fixated on a red bench longing to be used, but your mind on envisions something completely different. That mask..something about the man's face, big bug-like blue eyes, red reassuring smile, and that stupid cone hat that made him look like a vanilla cone. Vanilla ice cream was always your favorite, wasn't it? Even if it's not your mask kink that gets you riled up just thinking about it, it's definitely the suit. Black and form fitting, truly highlights the best of his tall and slender body.

You snap back to reality as suddenly the vision of that sad red bench is blocked by an obese man on a scooter cart. Your eyes look down at him, and admittedly you think this man would benefit from ordering nothing, but if you have any chance of getting in bed in with the boss, you've gotta be a kiss ass.
You put on a real nice smile and straighten your posture as your fake customer-service voice speaks for you.
"Hello sir, welcome to jack in the box, what can I getchu?" You beam happily at the man as he spends the next 5 minutes dedicated to picking the best menu item. As you wait you glance at the wall beside you, only three more days. Three more days until you are awarded (and rightfully so, your face hurts from smiling) the employee of the month award.

_to be continued_