Prologue

🍂 🍁🍂
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's mid-September and it's the fall season.
Leaves change their colors and fall from their branch, cold wind blows in the sky as the clouds and the sky match up the colors of the Autumn Trees, while the sunset gives the most beautiful scenery in the sky.

As the green hair kid walks down the street going home from school and there she witnesses something cinematic scene where he thought it was all a dream.

A (h/c) girl sat on the grass where she sat at the old big Autumn Tree, while the Autumn leaves flew in the sky as the cold breeze air flew her paper with the leaves flying with it.

The green hair kid can't help but stare at her while the sunset rays flow through her place as she looks at the sunset and at her paper getting blown away with the cold breeze air.

The (h/c) girl feels like she's being watched as she looks around and finally sees the person who's looking at her. She just stayed still and stared at him while he looked at her in awe.

His face heat up as he apologizes for staring. She just smiled as she forgave him, his cheeks heat up as he stuttered and thought of what he should say.

Suddenly the paper that flew earlier ended up landing in front of him. As he picks it up and looks at it he stares at the artwork. It was a sketch where you could see the Sunset going down and some beautiful scenery where the trees cover the town with their beautiful colors and unique shapes.

He look back at her and decided to give it back to its owner. The more he went close to her the more he saw her face closer. He was speechless about how can be someone so beautiful like the sunsets of the Autumn Season. It's like he just met someone he can't take his sight of someone whenever he sees them.

Her having a (hairstyle of your choice) and circle eyeglasses suits her features. Her (e/c) reflected from the sunset rays, while her hair was blown by the cold wind was breathtaking.

It's like he can see his reflection in her beautiful eyes. Her eyes shone so brightly as if he was looking at a beautiful gemstone. His heart beat so fast as he kept getting mesmerized by her beauty, Even though y/n have average features than other people. Well, that is what her "friends" say to her.

But oh boy... Our boy Izuku thought he just saw an angel in front of him. He gave the artwork back to her as he compliment her on how amazing the sketch was. She smiled and thanked him as she packed her things and bid farewell to the green hair person.

Izuku Midoriya, who just met someone who's beautiful as the Autumn season. He can't help but wish that he can spend more time with her and get to know her more.

He shouts and tried calling her, wishing he can know her name. She looked back and smiled at him as she said her name.
"Y/n L/n," she said, he smiled and waved to her as she slowly walked away.

He hold his chest as he can feel his heart beat faster like earlier, rethinking again to the small interaction they had. He looked back to the Autumn tree as he smiled softly at it.

Oh, how he wished he could see her again...

🍂🍁🍂

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hey everyone! Author-chan here, hope you like the Prologue of my very first Fan-fiction Story. English is my second language so hope you don't mind my grammatical errors. Leave a comment on how the prologue was. Have a great July!

I don't own My Hero Academia Characters, all right reserved to the creator of the anime. The book cover is not mine.
Cover photo link: https://www.zerochan.net/2910873#full