Chapter 1: Coincidence?

Location: UA High

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Thoughts: Under the Autumn Tree

Speaking: "Under the Autumn Tree"

Narrating: Under the Autumn Tree

Izuku POV

After what happened yesterday, I can't stop thinking about the girl I met under the Autumn Tree...

I looked in the window as I keep thinking about her.

I can't get her out of my head, She looked beautiful like the autumn season... I wonder if I can meet her again in the same spot... Should I go there after school?

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked and saw my two friends. "What's the matter Deku-kun?"

Oh, it's Uraraka and Todoroki.

I smiled at them as I scratch my head in embarrassment.

"It's nothing! Just thinking something don't worry"

I assure them as they nod and smile at me. The three of us talked about a lot of things that happened earlier in the class and hero training. After talking I just noticed Kacchan has been using his phone for the whole time, kirishima is curious as well as he asked him. But knowing Kacchan he would probably shout at him and mind his own business.

But not this time.

3rd POV

"Hey, bakugou! You've been on your phone the whole time. Are you talking with someone?" Kirishima asked as he looked at Bakugou's phone. "It's just someone I know shitty hair." Kirishima was taken aback, he was expecting him to shout at him, but at the same time he was glad he didn't, he continued to look at the message and saw the contact name.

"Y/n L/n?" Kirishima said. Izuku who had been listening to it the whole time made his ears perked up.

How Kacchan knows her? Izuku thought as he continued to listen and made himself not that obvious so Bakugo wouldn't blow him up.

"I've known her since last year and you don't need to know the rest," Bakugou said seriously as he gave a look at Kirishima which made the redhead nod and smile awkwardly.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

3rd POV

Class ended as they went out of the campus. Izuku and his friend Ochaco Todoroki decided to go to a cafe nearby since the rest were busy with their own things today. It was a beautiful day today, as people doing their own stuff as Mustafa city was covered with autumn leaves and with its beautiful Tree colors.

They arrived at the Cafe, it beautifully decorated to match the autumn season. Before they get to open the door, a (h/c) girl opens the cafe door and heads out. Izuku was shocked, he saw her again as he was love-struck again. His face started to get flushed as he watched her go and cross the street. It's her... He thought as he smiled slowly and admired her as he watched her leave.

Ochaco and Todoroki saw Izuku as he looked at the mysterious girl, the two looked at each other, blinking at the same time as they looked at their friend again. They both chuckled and knew what was going on. Ochaco tapped Izuku's shoulder to get his attention to them, the boy flinched as he got embarrassed by what he just did and went their way to the cafe.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Hey guys! Thank you for reading Chapter 1: Coincidence?

What do you guys think about this one? Our boy Izuku really did fall in love with our y/n!

Have a great July everyone!