5.13.23 // "Transcript of Interview about Cloudmen Encounter"

INTERVIEWER: Now, you said that you came across this cloudman while shopping?

ANONYMOUS: Yes.

I: What were you shopping for, when you encountered him?

A: Well, I was there, in the shop, standing there like a dope in the cereal aisle. And I went to grab a box of, uh, $#!&, I can't remember, but I went to grab a box and when I grabbed it the aisle was suddenly filled with fog. I couldn't see.

I: What then?

A: Well. The aisle filled with fog and out from where I had grabbed the cereal box, there was a face, staring back at me. And it said, it said something that I can't remember to me. I think it was yelling at me for disturbing his rest?

I: Rest?

A: Yes.

I: Interesting. Continue?

A: Well that's about it. I booked it out of there, leaving my cart behind. Creeped me out.

I: I see. Thank you for your time.

Dated July 23rd, 1986, this interview was donated to the Foundation after a worker had been cleaning out their attic. At the time an unknown and mysterious occurrence, this interview transcript is an interesting view in what is now considered a common and central part of life in Ledee City.

This transcript appears to be one part in a series of interviews about cloudmen encounters, which was discovered by an intern after they tripped on their tied together shoelaces and found a piece of ripped paper in it that appeared to be interviewing another person.

[The fragmented interview transcript is currently being searched online to see if the entire video was filmed at all, or at least written out in its entirety all the way.]