0.2____The Destruction

_____________________________

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

             P l a y i n g :
B a c k s t a b b e r

'Yet that light began to burn,Piercing through the clouds as a golden death,Towers crumbled and people fled,As the sun was soon to set,And meet with vicious destruction'                                                        -Nanook ╔

Piercing through the clouds as a golden death,
Towers crumbled and people fled,
As the sun was soon to set,
And meet with vicious destruction'
                                                       -Nanook
. .═══════╗

'Shoot your arrows! Quickly!'

Towers crumbled...

As the people fled...

For the sun was soon to set...

And meet with vicious destruction..

'Please go! Leave me behind!'

A hauntingly familar voice screamed, an arrow piercing through their heart, eyes filled with dread. Stumbling, before falling limp.

"Miss, what are you doing here?! Run!"

              A man yelled, holding a child, but you payed no heed.

In your arms laid an old dear friend, as a God stared at you coldly. Your heart beat so quickly, it almost felt like it would burst out...

'The pain of betrayal..it is great, as it never comes from an enemy, but from a friend who you thought could trust the most'

"Morax?"

You laughed out bitterly, blood dripping down your face, mixed with tears and sweat..

"I cannot betray The Sustainer Of The Heavenly Principles as we made a contract before it all began."

                   "Fine," you mumbled, covering your wound with your hand, letting your friend gently rest on the ground and standing up. "Then please die."

_________________

"Huh?!"

Snapping awake from that dream, you looked around the room, sighing in relief.

"Miss Y/n! Acting Grandmaster Jean requested for you!" A silver haired maid barged into your study, soon staring at your dishevelled form.

"Noelle! Ahaha..please excuse my look for now. So where is Jean?" You questioned, getting up from your chair and quickly fixing your hair.

"In her office, Miss Y/n..your mouth." Noelle gestured at the side of her mouth.

Reddening, you wiped your mouth with the sleeve of your shirt as Noelle gently smiled at you.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Now, let's go. Master Jean is waiting after all." Closing the door to your study, you talked with Noelle.

'She..knows so many things...' you stared in amazement, it was scarily impressive how much this girl studied and knew. If only Jean made her a knight...she would make a wonderful one.

"-and then if you look in the north-oh, we're here, after you miss Y/n." Both of you looked at the brown wooden door, before you let a deep sigh and went in.

"Master Jean, Miss Y/n is here." Noelle announced your presence as you awkwardly waved.

"Y/n! You're finally here, this is the Honorary Knight, the saviour of Mondstat." Jean introduced you to the hero that you heard so much in your short travels.

                                  ╚═══════. ■ .╝

                  ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

                       ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

  P l e a s e   S e l e c t  T r a v e l l e r

     [ L u m i n e]            [A e t h e r]

             ──•~❉᯽❉~•──

                     F a r e w e l l