VAMP ANTHEM ﹐✶.

◟@icespice ; isis gaston﹆⋆

◟@icespice ; isis gaston﹆⋆.ᥫ᭡
"i swear to god, just play with pussy, i don't play with boys"

@wrd2flocka

The loud blaring sound of the 1:00 a.m alarm echoed throughout Jordan's hollow room which only consisted of a rug designed to mirror his "whole lotta red" album cover, his bed, his tv which was hung from the wall and his closet. He was never home much, so he never needed much. but the room did look empty.

The masculine let out a low groan, turning over on his side with a scowl. He swiped the clock icon towards the dismiss side, sitting up completely. Jordan was on a mission, he had things to do early this morning with multiple associates of his so he began with exiting his bed, and starting himself a shower. He left his room pitch black, he had it memorized to the core, he knew where to walk and where not to.

Once he entered the bathroom, he set his water to his liking. Which as a percentage would've been 40% cold water, 60% hot. His dreads where currently back into a low ponytail. Since he had previously redyed them he tried to avoid any contact with water and his hair in hopes the hair wouldn't bleed. His shower didn't last too long, only until 1:21. He slipped into something casual immediately after drying off, which was a pair of briefs and sweat pants over it paired with a hoodie. On his feet were a pair of black Yeezy foam runners. He grabbed a hold of his car keys, phone, quickly exiting the estate without waking Kenn and Bobby.

To get from point a to b; the driveway of his estate to his destination it took him about thirty minutes even with his driving. he pulled into the studio's driveway, parking in his usual spot.

once he got out, he trailed inside; the cold Atlanta air hitting his face. "wassup yall?" he greeted a few members of his production team; dapping them up as a greeting. "you ready carti?" they questioned him, as if he hadn't already been walking into the booth. he simply nodded, closing the door to the booth behind him; tossing up his thumb to cue the music.

it took a lot of trial and error in order for the project to come out to his liking; from the autotune to the pitch. "aye, we gone run this agai-" jordan began to speak being cut off by the sound of the door opening; a girl with a bright orange afro walked in; wearing a pair of low rise jeans and a white cropped top on her feet where a pair of dior sandals. the female held a bag in her hand, which she softly placed down on the couch closest to the door. "oh, y'all booked this studio?" she questioned, looking up to see people already occupying the studio.

"yeah, we got it booked till three." one of the producers spoke, looking over at the female with an eyebrow raised. "well, can i just wait in here til y'all done; my session starts at 3, so.." she asked softening her tone with a small pout. everyone looked over at carti who shrugged his shoulders, not caring if she did or didn't. "i'm isis by the way y'all, y'all can call me ice tho my bad i didn't introduce myself"