-☆- Rumours pt 2 -☆-

Tom's POV

I wake up on a couch and I don't know where I am until I look around and see all the plants. I am y/n's apartment. That's one thing I love about her, we could be walking someday and if she saw a plant shop or something she would go in and buy about five. For a minute I'm confused why I'm here but then it all comes back to me. She thinks I cheated on her, and then I showed up here drunk. I'm such a fucking idiot. I wasn't cheating, but I was seeing a girl, and that girl was showing me apartments. I was finding an apartment for the both of us. I know y/n likes my house but she says she likes a smaller cosier place, so I was finding the perfect apartment so I can ask her to move in with me. The cameras must have seen me with her and of course they made a rumour.

Y/N POV

I've been awake all night pretty much. Amd I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted because I have cried so much, so much I can't even cry even more. I decide to go out into the kitchen, and when I do, I see Tom, he's wide awake and looks sober so that means he can go.

"Tom you're fucking sober so you can just go away now." I say while trying to find some breakfast. "Where fuck has all my food gone."

"Y/n, before I go can you hear my side of the story, and I made you breakfast." He says holding up a tray with my favourite, pancakes with Chocolate and maple syrup. It's not fair to not listen what he's gotta say so I nod and sit down next to him.

"Ok, I was seeing a girl." He says quite normally which pisses me off.

"Ok so your side of the story is done then. You cheated on me, that's that so go." I say and i can feel myself starting to cry again.

"I was seeing a girl, but I'm not with her. She was showing me apartments." He says. I can't work out why that's his excuse, he already has a house and we would tell me if he was getting another one.

"You already have a fucking house Tom, so bad excuse, sorry." I say standing up ready to push him out the door.

"I was looking for an apartment, for us y/n. I want you to live with me." He says. Oh my god. I've been such an idiot. Of course it isn't true. I forget that paparazzi don't know your situations so they make up stuff. That's literally what I was doing yesterday by not going outside crying..

"I want to trust you bu-" I say but Tom interrupts

"I'll show you the apartment I like, we can go right now." He says.

I decide to go so I go put some sweats on because I can't make myself look nice right now. I can't look nice if I feel horrible.

We get a taxi into the centre of the city and Tom takes my hand which a reject, because he is probably lying.

He leads me to this apartments building, which looks pretty basic, but then he gets the elevator to the top. To the penthouse. One thing about me is that I would love to live in the penthouse apartment.

"I know you like apartments because they are cozy, but I think this will do." He says as the elevator door opens. I step into the apartment and oh my god. Its amazing. I'm lost for words. There's a beautiful big window that stretches across one whole wall. And there's a kitchen with a marble counter top which I love. There's also a bathroom on the ground floor. But the bedrooms are upstairs. Where you take little spiral stairs. Tom knows I love spiral stairs. This place is perfect. And I know I might be naive, but I think I believe Tom's side.

"You were going to ask me to move in with you." I say, kind of amazed.

"Yeah. I know we've only been together for two months but you know I love you and by time everything sorted here, it will be around the 6th month mark, so the it will seem less stupid." He says. I can feel a huge smile creep across my face.

"I like this one Tom, so let's go find you know, the 'other girl' and tell her." I say and before I could say anything else, he's calling someone.

"She likes it, so we will take it." Tom says to the person, probably the realtor.

"Ok done its all sorted." He says after kissing me.

I can't belive we are moving in together. I can't believe I thought the stupid rumour was true. And I can't believe the things I said.

"Tom I'm sorry, for the whole player thing I was just mad and yeah, I'm sorry." I say, I feel bad, not sad, just feel bad for him.

"Its fine, just next time, don't call me a fucking idiot, that really hurt me." He says laughing.

I push him and get into the elevator, trying get it to close without him in but he managed to. We both laugh and know everything is fine. And now, I'm moving in with Tom kaulitz, my boyfriend!!

-----------------------
I'm sorry I couldn't keep the sad storyline, I just had to fix it 😭😭