Consequences of Himself

In case some people missed something. Marshall's Nightclad costume has a helmet to hide his face.

Also, his armour is very slim and not bulky at all. It's mostly pitch black in color.

Enjoy.

xxXxx

"Alright, Marsh. You want to control your magic, right?" Asked Hunson Abadeer cheerfully as he stood in a small abandoned building.

"Are you doing this to force me to suck souls?" Asked a very young Marshall wearing a blue shirt and shorts dejectedly as he sat on a pile of rubble.

"Whaaaaaat. Nooooo! I wouldn't do that." Lied Hunson cheerfully. "Does it sound like I'd do something like that?"

"Dad, you're called the lord of evil." Deadpanned Marshall.

Hunson paused as he realized that was a good point before smiling it off.

"Aw, It's just a silly nickname people gave me." He said cheerfully as he ruffled his son's hair before holding Marshal's face to his. "Marshall, look into my eyes and you'll see how trustworthy I am."

His father or not, for a child like this Marshall seeing the face of Hunson Abadeer from such a close distance was absolutely terrifying. The red slit eyes, the sharp teeth and the terrifying evil smile. It all came together to make a haunting scene.

Needless to say Marshall was on the verge of tears. And as of to match his son, Hunson started to cry fake tears.

"I trust you." Marshall managed to utter in complete fear, just trying to get Hunson away from his face.

"GREAT!" Said Hunson with his expression shifting a 180 degrees to happiness once more. "Let's start."

As Marshall tried to recover from the nightmarish scene, Hunson hummed cheerfully as a red portal formed on the floor of the abandoned building.

From the portal, the lord of evil pulled out a weak looking, red skinned demon. The demon didn't look bothered as Hunson held him by the back like a toy.

"Alright, Lee. To control your magic, you need to make this guy scream in pain." Declared Hunson cheerfully.

"What?!" Asked Marshall in shock.

"Is it finally my turn?" Asked the demon innocently.

"Yup. Doesn't matter which type. Psychological, physical, just get him to scream." Said Hunson ignoring the demon.

Marshall stared at the lunatic he calls father in complete bafflement and anger.

"What is wrong with you?!" Yelled Marshall angrily before stopping Hunson from speaking. "No. Just leave me alone! I don't wanna hear it."

Marshall immediately curled into a ball and filtered the world out causing Hunson some confusion.

The lord of evil tilted his head as he stared at his kid before lightly poking him on the head.

"Marshall?" He asked as he kept poking, trying to get his son to open up. "Knock knock, open up!"

Suddenly, Marshall's body began to violently shake as Hunson faintly heard the word "door" come from his son's mouth.

"Marsh?" Hunson stared at his son in concern before he swiftly dodged a laser from Marshall's mouth that hit the weak looking demon from before.