Happy 21st Birthday, Luci!

The date was May 13th, 2023. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today. Luci Caterino (Copycat) can be seen on her computer talking to her boyfriend Layne Burns (Room 13943 Len) on Zoom.

Copycat: Oh, if only I can fuck Lord Otome again...

Room 13943 Len: Why?

Copycat: Well, it's my birthday today.

Room 13943 Len: Oh, is it? Happy birthday.

Copycat: Thanks, Layne. And not only that, but I'm turning 21. Which means I can drink alcohol and gamble if I want to.

Room 13943 Len: That's cool. But why would you want to have sex with Lord Otome again? I thought you already did that before you met me?

Copycat: Well, I just wanted to see what fucking a moon maiden would be like. And I did tell him that I would want another one-night stand with him someday. Maybe today could be it. That is, only if you can let me.

Room 13943 Len: Hmm... Well, what if he's busy? I mean, the 18th is a busy day for him. He probably wouldn't want to get distracted.

Copycat: I bet he's writing down the speech that he's going to say in front of all the college seniors. But I think he would want some...help.

Room 13943 Len: Oh... Well, you can do whatever you want.

Copycat: Okay.

And so, Luci and Layne kept talking for a few more minutes until they both had to leave.

Judai: And that's it for this birthday one-shot. Happy birthday, Copycat and also happy 7th anniversary to the song of the same name. I'll see you guys next time. Sayonara!