🍃81 - Flustered (3)

Currently, Cale was inside Litana's tent. He had slept in for the first time in a while before slowly walking over. Litana looked at Cale before starting to speak.

"Bin!"

One of her subordinates moved to stand in front of Cale at her calling. He had met Cale inside the cave. The novel had given Cale information about Bin, one of Litana's most loyal and strongest subordinates.

"Bin will guide you to the location."

Litana handed Cale a document. Cale had to work hard to maintain his expression once he got the document.

"Miss Lina, you can't do this. This is too much."

She could see that Cale seemed to be bothered by this and starting to smile, thinking this person really was a very good person.

"No, it is not too much at all."

The document Cale received had Litana's name and thumbprint stamped on it. It would be a complete contract as soon as Cale signed it as well.

There was one other spot that was left unfilled in addition to the spot for Cale's signature.

The location of the land and size was missing.

Litana started to speak.

"It is complicated if it is someone's personal property in the section, but if it isn't. I will take care of everything so have as much as you want."

Everything she said sounded like angelic singing to Cale. The sound of money flowing in was always beautiful. Litana was a generous person.

"How can you give me a contract like this? What if I said I want the entire shoreline or something?"
"I knew you would say something like that. But it does not matter. Take it if you would like."

She really was the type to pay back gratitude as best as possible. Cale realized why Litana was sending Bin with him instead of someone like one of the chiefs or advisors.

'I guess she is really planning on giving me whatever I want.'

Cale put on a helpless expression.

"I think having a lot of land is just cumbersome. I just need a small enough area for me to rest whenever I get a longing to see the jungle."

This made Litana think about how she could pay back this extremely good person. Cale must have told his crew to help, as his subordinates had woken up early to help with the restoration of Section 1.
Of course, Cale had woken up late and did not know what his crew was doing.

"Mr. Cale, may I know your family name?"

Cale suddenly felt chills on the back of his neck. He had a bad feeling that he might end up in a complicated situation if he made the wrong move. That was why he answered back on reflex.

"I just wish to leave quietly. Let's forget about what happened yesterday and just look toward the future."
"You really are not giving me any way to pay you back."

In Cale's opinion, there was no need to pay him back. Nothing she could give would be worth more than the Magic Stones.

They were not low or mid-grade Magic Stones but a load of the highest-grade magic stones. They were all already refined as well.
Cale had no idea who buried all of them in the Jungle, however, the novel explained that it had been hundreds of years. That meant that there was no owner for these Magic Stones.

Litana looked out the tent and started to shout.

"Ten!"

'Ten? The Black Panther?'