Chapter 1

Two small twins are playing with their toys.  The boy says Big Blue and his toy begins to fly. Making the sister laugh with glee.

Chiyo: I don't understand it Toshi. All the tests say he's quirkless. Yet the fact remains he has an imaginary friend who is real. That is able to interact with the world.

Toshi: Could it be someone else's quirk?

Chiyo: I can neither confirm or disprove that. How long have he had this Big Blue?

Toshi: Since he could talk probably before that.

Chiyo: It's very unlikely this is someone else's quirk. Whatever it is we'll call it Izuku's quirk. That will make things go smoother.

Toshi: I understand thank you for your trouble.

Chiyo: It's no trouble at all really.

Izuku: What's my quirk daddy?

Toshi: Son I don't know how to tell you this but you don't have a quirk just Big Blue.

Izuku: S-so I can't be a hero like you?
Izuku was barely holding back tears.

Toshi: No Izuku if you train hard with Big Blue you can be a hero.

Izuku: Really?!

Toshi: Yes Izuku it won't be easy but you can do it!

Izuku: Yay!

Big Blue stand appearance.
Big Blue is a human sized falcon. It's feathers look and move like water, but are actually fire. It's body's feathers are blue and it's head is golden.

Destructive power B
Speed A
Range A
Stamina C
Precision C
Development potential C

Several years later at U.A.

Izumi: Are you ready Izuku?

Izuku: Yeah! I'm ready!

Izumi: Than let's go!

Crowd: Look it's All Might's twins! They must be guaranteed to win! What no way how am I supposed to get into the hero course now?! Aw they're cute! Yo All Might twins can I get an autograph? All Might twins good luck not that you need it!

Izuku: Well so much for quietly enrolling.

Izumi: Hey don't let them get to you.

Izuku: I know but it's stressful enough with mom and dad expecting great things. Now them too.

Izumi: Deep breathes Izuku. You got this in the bag!

Izuku: I hope so.

Aizawa: What course are you two going for?

Izuku: Hero course please.

Aizawa: Alright head that way.

Izumi: Thanks!

Nemuri: Alright everyone get seated we're going to start the written exam!

A little while later

Izuku: That wasn't so bad.

Izumi: Nope not with all the tutors mom and dad have gotten us over the years. Let's go towards the practical exam now!

Hizashi: For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say hey!

Crowd:...

Izuku and Izumi: Hey!

Hizashi: There you go! Here's the rundown little listeners for the UA practical exam! As you can see on your handouts you listeners will be divided up into several group's for a ten-minute mock urban battle! Each group will be given their own city that's been overrun with villains! Don't worry you can bring whatever you want with you! Your goal is to nab as many points as possible within the time limit! How do you get points!? Easy! Taking down the villains! As you can see on your handouts and the monitor behind me there are three faux villains that give you points!