Chapter 2

Inko: Your home! I was starting to worry about you two! How did your exams go?

Izumi: We both did great mom! And guess what! We made some friends and Izuku really likes one of them!

Izuku: Izumi!

Inko: Oh my baby has a crush! That's wonderful Izuku! When do I get to meet her?

Izuku: M-mom?! We're just friends right now. M-maybe after school gets going.

Toshi: I am home!

Inko: Toshi you're not going to believe this. Our baby boy has a crush!

Toshi: Is that true son?

Izuku: Y-yes.

Toshi: That's wonderful Izuku! It's a good thing I canceled your extra training. You wouldn't have any time to spend with her if I didn't.

Izuku: I'm done with my training?!

Toshi: Yes! Except for U.A. training of course. You'll still need that to be a hero.

Izumi: Does that mean we passed?!

Toshi: Whoops I wasn't supposed to tell you that.

Izumi: Yes! Now we don't have to worry about it Izuku!

Izuku: I still have to worry about Jiro though. I hope we're in the same class.

Toshi: Let's see what happens Izuku. I'd call in a few favors to make you happy if need be.

Izuku: Thanks dad! That makes me feel much better! Did you get to see Big Blue take out the zero pointer?

Toshi: I did! You two were great!

Izumi: Hey I beat one too what about me?

Toshi: Hahahaha you did great as well Izumi!

Inko: I can't believe my babies are growing up so fast! You'll both be heroes in no time! I want lots of grandkids from both of you!

Izuku and Izumi: Mom!

Toshi: *coughing* Inko dear let them get their careers going first. Please be patient about grandkids.

Inko: Alright dear just take it easy. It's time for your medicine.

Toshi: *coughing* you're right thank you dear.

Izumi: Have you found a successor yet dad?

Toshi: No not yet. I'm hopeful that one of your classmates might be a good candidate.

Izuku: I hope so. You need to retire soon. We want you here as long as possible dad.

Toshi: I want to be with you all as long as I can too. Nighteye already has a candidate chosen. I may be wrong but I want to choose my own successor. I can't bear the thought picking one of you over the other. If only I could give half to each of you. I know the world would be in safe hands then.

Izuku: We wouldn't be mad if you picked one of us dad. We'd be happy that you could finally retire.

Izumi: Yeah dad do what's best for you.

Toshi: I'll retire sometime this year for all of you. Whether I decide on a successor or not. If I can't decide on a new successor I want you two to pick my successor. You can even choose each other. One For All needs a new home.

Izuku: We won't let you down if it comes to that!

Izumi: Yeah!

Toshi: I'm blessed to have both of you.

Inko: Enough of the serious talk everyone. Let's enjoy dinner.

At Kyoka's house

Kyoka: I'm home guys.