Ch. 78

The venue was dark, and the air was filled with the smell of the splashed cocktails.

The ground was covered by lush mushroom bushes. The soft cap is like a cushion, trapping people between them.

People who did not faint breathed heavily and restless people yelled the name of their friend, agent, or assistant. Some responded. In this state of "being in trouble but not just me", many people are forced to calm down and return to their senses.

In the end, there are only a few with the mental endurance. Most can't even think at all, and some are still hysterically screaming.

Liang Jun had a buzzing sound in his head from the screaming. Touching his hair in anxiousness, black ash covered his hands.

The lights in the corridor look very far away. It was too quiet and strange.

The door has not been blocked yet, so why is it that even if a group of people yelled, no one is running outside? Liang Jun is wondering, then suddenly saw a figure appear from the doorway.

It was a man. He walked into the venue with his back to the light. The figure's shadow is elongated, somewhat blocking the light source from the corridor. He was surprised.

He walked in like this with no words to indicate his identity and didn't come up with something to intimidate anyone.

Not the police, nor the accomplice of the shooter. They waited for the stranger who didn't talk. The figure walked into the dark room from the bright source of light and gradually disappears. Everyone knows that "he" is in the venue, but they didn't know who he is, and what he'll do.

The sound and wheezing and gasping echoed one after the other.

No one dares to speak, especially Liang Jun. He's still not sure who the shooter is, and wasn't sure if their aim is Li Fei. Anyway, it's not Wen Tong. When the movie queen was speaking, the atmosphere is excellent. The accident occurred when she was going down the steps and when Li Fei came up.

The question is, what kind of deep hatred, for heaven's sake, do they have that they actually used a series of assassination!

The entertainment circle is a vanity fair, dressing up the hidden dirt and a bunch of things that can't be said. But this is not Hong Kong in the XX era, nor is it like in the movie where the entertainment industry is tied to the underworld, and assassination would play out if you don't agree with each other.

Liang Jun looked at himself. He's been falsely accused of trying to cook the books or trying to trick an artist into having a drug addiction. On the family side, he's been charged with trying to make a good impression just deceive them, and so on! But he'd never faced death. A bullet had grazed his head and flew past, he almost got a hole in his head.

This is too big! Liang Jun did not even suspect his old rival, GuangShi Group.

——There's not enough intelligence and ability for assassination!

He thought of the event when Li Fei was taken away by the Secret Services. There was a vein in Liang Jun's forehead, he doesn't know how to answer the public tonight. Suppressing the talks is impossible. All the artists of the Star Entertainment Media are here, and if all their fans stir up trouble, it's almost enough to crash the company's website.

Liang Jun did not dare to attract the attention of the "killer". He doesn't understand what is wrong with the person who shouted 'a ghost' until his back went against the wall, and he felt something soft held him.

It took a considerable will to swallow back his scream. Touching the back of his hand are bizarre fold lines, not like a blanket.

Then Liang Jun can't move. The mycelium wrapped around his wrist and fixed his shoes to the ground.