Chapter five

Tony noticed that his daughter had been spending a lot of time with Peter lately. He couldn't help but wonder if there was something going on between them, and he knew that if there was, it could cause problems in the Avengers.

One day, when he found Taylor in the lab working on a project, he decided to confront her about it.

"Hey, kiddo, can we talk for a minute?" Tony asked.

"Sure, Dad. What's up?" Taylor replied, a slight nervousness in her voice.

"I've noticed that you've been spending a lot of time with Peter lately. Is there something going on between you two?" Tony asked, cutting straight to the point.

"No, Dad. We're just friends," Taylor replied, trying to sound convincing.

"I see. Well, just remember that it's against the rules to date a coworker. It can cause all sorts of complications and distractions from our work here," Tony said sternly.

"I know, Dad. I promise, there's nothing going on between me and Peter. We're just really good friends," Taylor said, hoping her father would believe her.

"Alright. Just be careful, okay? I don't want anything to get in the way of our mission here," Tony said, patting Taylor on the shoulder before leaving the lab.

Taylor let out a sigh of relief. She knew she was lying to her father, but she didn't want to risk getting in trouble or causing problems for Peter by admitting their feelings for each other.

Over the next few weeks, Taylor and Peter continued to spend time together, trying to keep their relationship a secret from their coworkers. They would go on secret dates, sneak away to be alone whenever they could, and try to act like nothing was going on when they were around the others.

But as much as they tried to keep their relationship hidden, it was only a matter of time beforesomeone found out.