Ch. 86

When there are no feelings between two people living under one roof, Jian Hua is satisfied with Li Fei as a sensible guest.

Now is different. Even if Li Fei only occupies the sofa, use a netbook to deal with various things, or a potted plant when asleep, when he woke up, it's like having a big pet he didn't have. Jian Hua still feels very uncomfortable.

It's not superfluous, but he doesn't know where to "put" Li Fei.

——Because he subconsciously accepted Li Fei as his own possession or a part of his family, and so he has this contradictory mentality. If it's an unrelated passerby, why bother when they go sooner or later?

Jian Hua never thought that he would like others. Li Fei is a "special existence" that broke that barrier. Jian Hua is so busy thinking about the reasons for this exception that he didn't even think about "why a man, is he gay" problem.

Even if he thought about it, the answer is obvious. Li Fei can attract everyone's attention like a magnet, and he is too charming. This charisma, Jian Hua had never seen anything like it. No one can resist it, and don't even mention gender.

Now, this charm broke through his emotional barrier, forcing Jian Hua to face himself.

Li Fei tempted Jian Hua with an "if you don't understand, just follow the feeling". This implication meant that Jian Hua wanted to get rid of the guy who was snooping around and to pull up the distance. What the eye doesn't see, the heart won't grieve. But he calmed down and thought about it carefully. It's hard to find these words are reasonable.

He is not worried about Li Fei leaving!

Just like when the sniper appeared, his heart is full of anger. The mushrooms see Li Fei as reserve grains, is this sentiment also affecting him? Under what circumstances, will you treat another person as your own possession?

Jian Hua already felt far from good, but he still wants to struggle.

Li Fei proposed to set a trap to catch the fish that escaped the net. Jian Hua feels that he seems to be split into two halves, a voice firmly opposed, and another voice agreeing with the idea.

Solving the hitman sent by the Holy Gate organization as soon as possible is good for them.

Finally, Jian Hua listened to the voice of reason.

The attacker died on the spot, and they threw the other two people to Red Dragon. After everything is over, Li Fei even mentioned that he may just close the coffee shop. He doesn't want people ambushing to learn about this store, lest it ruins his painstaking decoration?

Just for this store?!

What kind of car do you drive! Feel the Northwest wind under the snow in this South!

"Achoo!"

"......have a cold?" Jian Hua turned his head, motioning to the clothing store by the road, "Go buy a down vest!"

Li Fei's body is of course not that bad. It's just that he came out of a warm place, so it's a normal reaction after being blown by the cold wind for a few minutes.

"No need." Li Fei has his ability, so his body warmed up very quickly. Also, by the cover of his clothes, he reached out and held Jian Hua's hand.

"......"

His cold fingers were suddenly wrapped with a palm-sized heater. The heat flows into his heart and to his blood vessels.

Jian Hua is in a trance and quickly came back to himself.

He tried to break free. In the end, he couldn't get rid of it. Jian Hua is not without solution, but moving to break free of the other's arm in the middle of the street is too exaggerated.