Ch. 88

"What?" Federico's broker failed to understand the words ability holder. He's sick of those kids who haven't graduated from high school, impulsively make trouble, worship their idolized comic hero, and hearing strange words coming from their mouths.

Federico heard something else from Johnson's panicked words.

Base on the teenager's character, it means it's too late to hide from strangers, but how can he casually say the secret of the "ability holder"?

"Get down!" Federico shouted.

Then a loud noise, and a water pipe burst.

A water column came from the bathroom, kitchen, and also from underground.

The bodyguard behind the broker was pushed by a water column with strong water pressure. He screamed and fell to the ground, severely wounded, and his blood filling the floor along with the water.

The tank in the living room's eco-tank also exploded. Glass fragments flew and plunged into the couch.

Federico hastily opens his hand, wanting to expand the space to protect everyone, but his abilities are not moving at all. As if being pressed by something, the power in his body screams. He just manages to bring out a weak strand, but it soon disappears.

His eyes seeing sharp glass fragments flying towards them, and Federico's pupil contracted.

"Boom!" There was another loud noise.

Glass fragments stopped in front of Federico.

The spewing water column and all the moving furniture became stagnant, then it floated up as a stream of air appeared inside the house. It continues to grow, and in just a few seconds, it became a black whirlwind visible to the eye.

It rolls up the water and furniture debris, as well as glass fragments on the surface of the cyclone. The whirlwind crashed to the floor to ceiling windows and went straight to the lawn outside.

The broker is stunned as he looks up at the road grazed by the tornado.

——the tornado's wind is too strong and took the wig from his head also.

Federico knows the attribute of Johnson's power. He turned around to look. The teenager clung to the second-floor handrail, his face red.

"*kacha* (snap)!" Lightning flares outside the broken window, reflecting the white face of everyone inside the house.

The thunder gouged a big pit on the lawn.

At the same time, Federico felt his body became light. The suppressed ability easily came out, and he covered himself, the agent and the two other bodyguards.

He also wants to take in Johnson too, but black lightning wrapped the teenager's body. His space ability refused to move closer.

There is a dark unidentified object on the lawn outside the window. It's a two-meter tall cylinder, with electric sparks floating on the surface continually emitting bright arcs.

The mess of things that the whirlwind rolled up is piled up next to it, including the golden wig of the broker. The area around here has been overturned and miserably soaked in water.

The "cylinder" moved straight towards the room.

"Don't, don't move!" Although the broker said that through chattering teeth, it still prevented the bodyguard from pulling the trigger in time.

They are all under Federico's space, looking outside through a layer of film. The villa's living room is beyond recognition, and when the cylinder "walks" in, the current burns through the wet carpet, emitting black smoke.