Ch. 98

Li Fei remembered one thing in his mind.

Knowing that this world is a book, and being the accomplice of the villain boss, he is always concerned about how he died.

——but no matter, if it will happen or not, analyzing and understanding it, would not be wrong.

Red Dragon deliberately avoided this problem, but Li Fei certainly has other methods. With so many book transmigrators, by the time Black Abyss is formed through the guise of "Abandoned World Survival Science Forum", he doesn't even have to come forward in person. He just had to cheat a few people in the net for them to say the answer. This is not difficult for the movie actor.

Just that, some of these book transmigrators know the full story, and some have only seen part of the book. They said that the time they passed over is different. Disguising as the latter to inquire about the ending, isn't it normal?

The first part of the 《Outcast》 is about the struggle for survival of the teenager Johnson. He met his partners, his first love, and also suffered the blow of betrayal. In the end, he met personnel from the National Abilities Bureau.

Johnson hid his abilities, so he had only shown the wind system part of his abilities. He did not show off everywhere and did not commit any crimes. If not for an accident, he would not be found by the National Abilities Bureau——there are too many low-order ability holders, and the Bureau doesn't want to see more of those who have no value,.

In the second part of the novel, young Johnson joins the Abilities Bureau. It is also here that he first knew the level of his power. Because the talented Johnson is valued by the State, they trained him. He started accepting missions, but Johnson Brown encountered a lot of trouble. The other ordinary students are unfriendly, and deliberately come over and get close to him while the Bureau elites excluded him. Because the second part happened five years after the Abandoned World, powerful ability holders have already mastered their abilities earlier and have status. Suddenly, there came a 19-year-old kid who does not understand anything and even an S-class!

Johnson suffered a lot of scrutiny and hostility.

The "workplace" battles lasted for a long while with the protagonist being miserable. At the end of the second part, Johnson is summoned by the head of the Abilities Bureau to tell him seriously that he hoped Johnson can become the symbol of the country. To become the leader of the ability holders and fight against enemies from the outside like the abilities organizations and dark organizations from other countries.

A teenager with an unfortunate childhood, doomed by fate to lose his loved ones be betrayed by a friend, was re-recognized by the world as the young man who will uphold justice. After being nurtured by the top of the abilities bureau, finally, it became the story of a hero.

The character Johnson Brown has extraordinatory charm and noble aura. As the protagonist, he also has a lot of fans from China. He likes to go to the streets wearing a hat and queuing up to buy bacon omelets. He would also bake his own Brown cookies. Every time Johnson takes out a cookie and share it with his partners, he would never mention that he made it himself. However, those who can eat the cookies he made are only his true friends.

One can imagine that many book transmigrators treat the Brown cookies as the standard for "success" to being together with the protagonist.

But——

The 14-year-old teenager Johnson, at present, cannot even use an oven. Brown's cookies or something, don't even think about it.

In the original book, Johnson Brown has an opponent, representing the evil forces of ability holders, Red Scorpion.