I miss you

Leo and Isobel's relationship was slightly complicated, what I mean by that is that no one knew they are siblings, they don't share the same surname yet me and Leo did as it. our mothers surname as they are sisters, the chance that Isobel will be spotted with him is inevitable and rumours are most certainly going to start because of it. Isobel never really wanted people to know they where they where siblings but that's a completely different story.

Leo had asked me and Isobel to a beach club that evening where some of his friends would be, so as per usual Isobel was already on the pre drinks to settle her nerves for the evening. However I wasn't up for it as I hadn't heard from Leah for a few days unless the odd instagram story reply or Leah liking my posts. To say I was an over thinker would be an understatement. "Isobel im not really feeling the best why don't I stay here, id much prefer a cringey rom com on Netflix and eat my body weight in ice cream." Isobel was sick of me moping around ever since Leah left so she wasn't taking no for an answer. "No too bad the love of your life has gone blah blah blah were going out tonight getting pissed and getting with some fit lads" my face dropped, the thought of getting with somebody who wasn't Leah didn't sit well with me. But I just decided to go anyway and see where the night took them.

After arriving at the beach club Leo had introduced the girls to his mates and Isobel seemed to be really getting along with Jude but I preferred to sit and have a rose on the beach alone scrolling through pictures of me and Leah. Leo had noticed me by herself so came up to check on me. "Missing the England skipper are you?" My face went bright red how on earth did he know, "she told you im gonna kill Isobel". "Oh please the instagram post gave it away and you checking your phone every 30 seconds waiting for her to message you didn't go un noticed" he chuckled sitting down next to me.
"sorry Leo I am having a good night I just miss her that's all, but I suppose I fly home in 2 days so I should really be enjoying the last of my gap year"

I noticed I hadn't seen Isobel for a while who doesn't turn up until an hour later she comes and sits beside me sipping on the end of her pinacolada she brought back with her. "Where have you been?" my gaze switching to the person walking though the door as I see Jude walking back in "I just went out for a walk for a bit it's so crowded here" I let out a small laugh "was that with Jude?" I say giving her a look as I caught her already staring at him but quickly turned away as I mentioned his name pretending to look for something in her bag, "no why would it be with Jude" her head snaps up, it was so obvious that she was lying as her cheeks brightened in red as I gave her a wide smile. Crazy how bad of a liar she is yet she's an actress. "definitely was it's so obvious, you definitely find him fit" I said taking a sip of my drink and I mean I would not blame her if she did they guys is gorgeous"I do not he's a pain in arse, and one of my brothers mates that's even worse" she replied to me frowning but she couldn't help herself from staring at him. "Yeah sure whatever you say" I replied giggling to myself as she walked away from me to buy herself more alcohol.

The sounds of Isobel being sick could have woken up the whole hotel, I stirred awake to the sounds of wrenching coming from the bathroom "Is are you okay in there?" I shouted across to the bathroom from the other room "maybe tequila shots weren't the best idea" Isobel shouted out to me. The time read 12pm and to my surprise I had a message from Leah for the first time in 5 days. So your family's got a thing for footballers I see 'article 19 year old football star spotted with Isobel film star in Milan' x
I raised my eyebrows in shock as I raced over to Isobel resting her head near the toilet almost drifting to sleep.
"omg omg omg Isobel your all over the press with Jude, Leah has just sent me the article" I crouched down to her the article " for fucks sake I'm going to have to call my manager she's going to kill me" she groaned lifting herself up to go reach for her phone.

I decided to reply to Leah later on when she was catching up on the last of the sun

Leah
So your familys got a thing for footballers I see x
'19 year old football star Jude Bellingham spotted with isobel film star in Milan' x

Claudia
I mean what can I say it must be the Morgan genes x

Leah
haha
iv seen your in Milan it looks beautiful are you having a good time? x

Claudia
Unreal, not as good as Brazil much better company over there... x

Leah
I miss you

Claudia
Me too le

For the rest of the night and following day I couldn't get Leah's message out of my head " I miss you" she was going to find out sooner or later seeing as i was heading back home tomorrow to start my new adventure at City University of London.