Myra Ashbluff (part 2)

Song of the week (and for a long time): daylight by David kushner
Wednesdays pov:
It's her.

How can it be? I- i- she can't be here. She can't see me.

I spin around, aiming for the closest exit. I leave Enid and Yoko behind, running through the exit out of view from Myra. The statue. Perfect. I thought to myself. In a hurry, I snapped my fingers twice listening to the slow, scraping of the statue moving.

I run down the steps into the nightshades library, attempting not to sleep while running down. I hear footsteps behind me. Oh no. Luckily, it was just Enid.

"Enid you scared me!" I sighed in relief.

"Why did you leave so early?" She asked, walking closer to me.

"I do not enjoy meeting this 'Myra' girl," as much as it was the truth, it was as much as a lie too.

"Wanna head back to the dorm instead then. Or is there something else your looking for?" She pointed to the books around the room.

"N-no let's go," I looked down and followed behind Enid, making sure i wasn't seen.

As we slipped into the dorm, I let out an in-noticeable, relieving sigh to the human ear, but Enid is a werewolf.

"What's up?" She turned to me, looking confused.

"Nothing," I was lying through my teeth.

"Your lying, trust me. I know when someone is lying," she walked closer to me, pinning me against the door.

Even if I wanted to, i couldn't speak. I felt my face heat up and the warmth in my stomach became heavier and more intense. I hated this feeling with all of my soul but a part of me liked it, like the part of me UNDERSTOOD the feeling.

Then I managed to say something, "E-Enid... too close." I attempted to push her back away from me.

"Sorry!" She chuckled nervously. I noticed her face go red. Is she sick?

I quickly walked into the bathroom noticing my face is as blood-red as hers. I slammed the door shut and locked it, making sure she wouldn't come in.

Today is just going all wrong! First Myra comes to school, THIS SCHOOL and then Enid pins me against the door making both of our faces bright red. As much as I hate it, I might have to talk to Yoko about what Enid done. I can't exactly speak to her about it cause it'll be awkward and strange between us two.

Do I really trust Yoko that much? Do I trust her to the point I'll tell her about it? I mean I haven't even spoken to her in a long time, only ever like 4 times and once this semester.

I just need a walk, maybe that'll clear my head. I walk away from leaning against the wall in utter shock and disbelief, also exiting my thoughts and begin twisting the door handle open.

"Where are you going, Willa?" Enid sat on her bed, "it's 9pm."

"I'm just going for a walk," I shut the door behind me after finishing my sentence.

Was I rude to Enid just then? I did just walk out barely answering her question. The I shut the door on her and walked out. Maybe it wasn't the best idea... I can't go back in now, I'll look weak. Is it my reputation I care about or Enid? I guess I really do need this walk.

I jump back into reality, realising I've been stood in front of the door that whole time. I make my way down the steps and arrive at the door leading to the front yard of nevermore. I slowly walk down to the gate, there stood before me was a silhouette of a person.

"Whoever you are, show yourself!" I said I'm a croaky voice as if my body is threatening to crack and fall apart... like I needed to cry.

"Jeez wens don't be so rude," there they stood out of the shadows.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

A/n) this is again short, there will be a Myra ashbluff part 3 and alot probably but anyway. I've been really addicted to daylight by David kushner lately like I said at the start. Rn im listening to a 1 hour version. And I have to work for little kids tmr, I kinda don't like children so this'll be fun. I'm filling in for someone who won't be there.

Take care of yourselves

-ace.