Chapter 4: Hospital

TW:
Mentions of RIS (medical equipment)
Panic attack

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

Boder's POV

The news was very hard to hear, even after what he has done....

"(How did it happened?)" I finally asked

"He was beaten up by two inmates, who we cannot name," the nurse replied calmly, "But we do need to know if you coming or not because he might be overwhelmed and if you need a ride, we will offer it to you"

"(We'll drive there, it'll be in a few minutes, thank you.)" I hanged up. I saw Boweav hugging me close, I knew this might scare Boweav-..

"Do you think Bofo will be happy to see us again?" Boweav's question has shook me to the core... but touching to my heart.

"(I think so)," I answered with most of my honesty," (I'm Pretty sure you'll make his day, now let's go.)" We went to the car and we drove to the hospital, and some officers escorted us to Bofo's room. When we walked in to his room, I was modified to even wonder what they've done to him.

"Inmate 1205," officer 1 got his attention, "you have visitors before the doctor shows up." Officer 1 left and Officer 2 told me that both well be at outside the door if anything happens to him. Bofo eyes were dull and empty, I thought I was looking at a stranger.

"Hi Bofo." Boweav tried to start up a conversation. Bofo waved at Boweav slowly and scary.

"(Are you okay Bofo?)" I asked he just stared at me with a dead expression.

"I can see him...." He started whispering but eligible for us to hear.

"Who's him?" Boweav asked in concerned

"Bob", he started blankly,"He's dead." I was getting nervous but yet he was covered with Bruises so I came close to hold him but he got off the bed in fear.

"STAY AWAY!!" Bofo yelled and backed up to a corner. Boweav and got from the bed and hide behind me we're both in tears. Officer 1 and Officer 2  came in and restrained Bofo to the hospital bed and a 3rd officer came and removed us from the room, we can still hear Bofo's screams and cries.

"What happened?" Officer 3 asked us.

"(I tried to comfort him..)" I've explained to the nice officer about the situation.

Bofo's POV

After having that mental breakdown, I was tied to the bed until the doctor came and asked me questions and I've explained how I've seen Bob while he was dead and the assault.

"We might have to put him in the RIS for the brain injury." The doctor explained it to both the officers and myself.

"W-WHAT?!", I knew I I just couldn't do it," NO PLEASE!!"

"I'm sorry but it'll help you get well," the doctor said as she gathered her notes up," you need rest, because tomorrow is when you get the RIS tomorrow. Have a good day." The doctor left the room and the officers removed most of the restraints except for a handcuff. Boder and Boweav came back in the room.

"(We have to go... I'll we'll see you tomorrow.)" he seemed upset with himself and Boweav came and hugged me before running to Boder.

"Bye bye Bofo!" Boweav waved at me and they left me alone.... I didn't mean it. But before I knew it... I see a hologram of a friend of mine.

"Hey Bofo"