07

My hands were already getting numb from holding them up for so long, but the damned braid wouldn't come out

I already had one of two ready, and I'm supposed to start on the hard side, this shouldn't be a problem!

In the mirror I can see how clearly, a strand escapes again undoing what it had done, rays...

I snort while I can hear the sound of the broken step and dad saying to fix it, I think they will celebrate his anniversary today.

let's see, this has to come out, the fifth time is the charm or I'll end up breaking something. Upstairs, he crosses, the one on the left to the right, don't get your fingers stuck, okay, I think I won't have to break anything, the fifth time was the charm.

Now I'll just put a lot of little bands (of colors) so that it doesn't come undone, leaving it like this, the same as the other one.

I see myself in the mirror one more time, I think I don't look so bad. and my backpack is already packed with things for the sleepover with grandpa. I can already taste the Jay-style burger with dads. Too bad I have to wait for that.

I take the stairs two at a time, avoiding the broken plank, to go to the kitchen and find Haley's argument with Mom. I think this could be part of our routine.

—Mom, there's a party at Andrew Adler's house tonight and they're all going to go.— she walks over to the table, where mom put his sandwich on him.

— Sounds so fun, but I have other plans — Mom replies.

Haley snorts — it's a big joke, but I'm talking about me.

— Ha, what great news — Alex murmurs sitting at the table.

— cute, you said you're going to your grandfather's night — mom serves water in my glass with the jug and proceeds to also serve my sisters and brother, who does not detach from his video game

— you see? that's the perfect thing about this, Andrew lives a couple of blocks from Grandpa and I thought he would go and...

mom denies — love, you got engaged

— But, I want to go — she continues insisting, with those big and adorable eyes — besides, every time I go with Grandpa Manny he eats me with his eyes all the time.

that's true, Manny often has those disturbing moments

— Maybe if you wore a bra... — Alex replies

— Alex — mom claims

— I support Haley on that, the bra is annoying, why does she have to have those metal things? - I speak, Alex is going to answer me - it's a rhetorical question, I know why they are, but we can live without them. I appreciate not having to deal with it yet, it's a problem for the Cassidy of the future.