Chapter Thirteen

Valide Sultan's POV:

"As you know I love Guzel.. our love is different from Mahidevran's and Hurrem's. She is special to me... I'm asking for your blessing to marry her Valide." I was shocked... marry Guzel. 

"But my lion it goes against tradition." I point out to him.

"I know it does my Valide, that's why I am asking for you blessing first." I don't say anything at first. But when I think about it he really loves her and with Hurrem gone nothing could go wrong. 

"You have my blessing my lion. But wait until Hatice is married, do not ruined this for her."

"Of course Valide, I wouldn't dare do that to her." 

"Should I prepare anything for this wedding Guzel?" I ask him.

"A dress with the most beautiful jewels. But everything else will be done in secret, no one but you must know." I nod in agreement.

"What kind of dress should I have made?"

"Last night when I saw her looking up at the stars she looked so beautiful."

"I think I know what you mean. I have the seamstress work on it right away."

Guzel's POV:

I make it to my room still with a smile on my face. I do hope that Hurrem stays at the Old Palace for good. I sigh in worry, but I try not to let it bug me. I focus on the good news instead. 

"Ayda?" I call for my concubines.

"Yes Sultana?" She say.

"It's feeding time for the children could you run and fetch a wetnurse to help me? Ayla could you help me feed Osman, Mahidevran and Hatice?"

"Yes, my Sultana." We gather all the children together, Ayla starts with Osman and I start with Gulizar. I eventually was able to stop breast feeding Osman, Mahidevran and Hatice and I could focus on Bahadir, Murat and Gulizar. Moments later Ayda walks in with the wetnurse. I instruct her to feed Murat due to him crying and Ayda started to feed Hatice. One by one we eventually feed all of the children. Once we were all finally done I dismiss the wet nurse.

"Do you need anything else my Sultana?" Ayla asks.

"Yes, after I return from bathing set out things for me to write a letter."

"Yes Sultana." 

~One hour later~

I finish bathing and I stop to think about what I should wear. When I finally pick the outfit out I ask the girls to help me get dressed.

 When I finally pick the outfit out I ask the girls to help me get dressed