A Discussion

After Din left , Bo turned to her companions and asked trying to gage their opinion on the matter at hand ,
'So , anybody got an idea on what do now ?'

Axe immediately jumped to answer ,
'It's really simple isn't it ? Just duel him for the blade. Wherever backworld he came from , he wouldn't be a match to you.'

She looked to Koska as she sighed her objection saying ,
'Well , clearly he isn't that feeble , he bested Gideon and took the Darksaber.
I still think you should take the risk my lady , we need you to have that blade , we can rally far more of our people once you have it in your position'

Bo turned to them and replied ,
'I won't shed more Mandalorian blood for the blade , we lost enough of our people , whatever we think of his beliefs he is still one of us.'

Axe replied angrily,
'What do you suggest then , we let him leave with it ? Are you really this idealistic that you would forgo all what we have done to get here ?'

Bo-Katan tried to curb her irritation at the impulsive man and replied ,
'Axe , I still am the commander of the Night Owls and the leader of our Clan , or do you wish to challenge me ?'

Swiftly he backtracked ,
'Of course not my lady , I'm just saying that it's imperative for you to have the Darksaber , we have sacrificed a great deal to get to where we are now.'

Bo replied,
'I will think on what to be done.
For now i want both of you to get our companions ready to travell so we can get back to out camp'

Axe nodded and left while Koska turned to her and spoke ,
'Aunt , you know that whatever you decide I'll follow you , but we really need to have the Darksaber , without it we can not get the support of the rest of the clans.'

Bo sighed and replied,
'I know Koska , but I'm not prepared to kill a man who just lost his child after overcoming all these hurdles.
There has to be something other than killing to solve this ?'

Koska zoned out for a second then replied cheekily ,
'Well , you could always marry him and then send him on his way ?'

Bo stared at her and then laughed ,
'That's a very unconventional way of solving things to say the least.'

Koska shrugged and said while leaving,
'I will leave the planning to you my lady , It was never my strong suit.'

As Koska left , Bo began to actually think about her idea , it wasn't ideal. But from what she can tell , the man was honourable , his attachment to the child and his sadness for it leaving was genuine. He might oppose the idea but she couldn't think of other a way to get the blade other that battling him to the death for it.

So made her decision and went looking for sliver clad mandalorian.