t h i r t y t h r e e

————————————————————————
Chanel:

liked by 90,773,923 peopleChanel: The Chanel Fashion Show of 2023 opened and closed by new model on the scene, Evelyn Wolff

Chanel: The Chanel Fashion Show of 2023 opened and closed by new model on the scene, Evelyn Wolff.

comments:

username92: prime example of rich parent success

charlesleclerc: 😍

username01: um charles's comment????

________________________________
November 18th 2023

I laughed nodding along "I mean I was lucky the show was in New York and the Grand Prix was only in Las Vegas so yeah it was a short flight thankfully."

"You looked so hot, honestly Pierre didn't hear the end of it." Kika smiled at me admitting the truth without shame.

I chuckled "Well I'm glad you did so wifey, I did it for you."

She laughed"I mean.. TMZ was going off this morning, Charles' comment on the Chanel account and obviously his presence at the walk and your post a week ago... you might as well just announce it."

"If everyone is so damn sure what's the point in announcing it." I asked her and she had no response worth waiting for.

Charles exited his drivers room as I was stood chatting with Kika "Evs I'm supposed to do a race debrief.. I don't know how long it's going to take so if you want you can head back to the hotel."

Last night Charles and I had flown in from New York to Las Vegas for the Grand Prix, he'd been out here for qualifying but flown out to surprise me and being front row of my walk sat with my entire family.

It felt normal.

"That's okay," I smiled "I'm willing to wait for the winner."

Today Charles came in P1, Verstappen in P2 and Hamilton in P3. I watched the whole thing from the Mercedes garage so I had to be quiet about my celebrations but I was very proud of him.

He cheekily asked coming closer to me ignoring Kikas presence completely "Oh really?"

I decided to put my arms around his neck "Question."

His eyes twinkle "Hit me."

"Can we kiss now everyone's gone?" I asked despite the fact all of the engineers and team principles were here.

He hummed "Depends on whether my girlfriend requires more privacy, but you know damn well id kiss you in-front of a million people."

"Nope. I require this." I cup the back of his head and yank his mouth down on mine, the kiss is... magic. It's always magic when we're together, as our tongues meet in a reckless tangle, my mind spins and body sings.