Chapter 3

𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙

𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙

Ooh, I love you so...

𐮙𐬺𐬻𐬿𐬼𐬿𐬻𐬺𐮙

     I thought about what to say for a second. I didn't want to tell them because if they get the police involved, then I'll be homeless. But all they heard was him yelling so I could probably tell them that he lost something.

     "Oh no, he just lost something very important. We should get going so I can help look for it." I laughed, trying to compose myself.

     It didn't look like they believed it. They looked at each other and Tom gestured his head towards me. Damn it.

     "We saw bruises on your back earlier." Bill said concerned. The realization hit me. I forgot I had bruises on my back. I started to tear up and kept quiet until I couldn't anymore.

     I started to feel like I was being suffocated, my heart was racing and I couldn't breathe. Then the tears started falling out. I didn't want them to see me like this so I opened the door and ran down the road until I tripped over a rock.

     I hissed in pain, I had twisted my ankle. I heard two sets of footsteps run up to me but I kept my eyes closed. One of them lifted me off the ground and hugged me, the scent being the same as that boy in the hallway. The other one sat next to us and rubbed my back.

At some point I finally calmed down and looked at Bill, who was holding me. Then I looked at Tom.

"Are you okay?" He asked still rubbing my back. I nodded and looked at Bill again. He hugged me tightly then let go.

"So.." Bill said looking at Tom who nodded, "do you want to talk about it?" I sat there for a second.

"Well, I got kicked out of my parents house so I've been staying with my boyfriend, and he knows that I have nowhere to go so he does whatever he wants to me." I say trying not to cry again. Bill gave me a side hug and rubbed my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his on my head.

We sat in silence for a minute.

"Tom and I will be right back." He said gently patting my back. They got up and walked towards the car. I sat there alone, worried that they wouldn't want to be my friends anymore. Then I heard them walk back and sit back down in their original places.

"You could stay with us if you want" Bill said smiling. I looked at Tom and he was also smiling.

"Are you sure? I don't want to invade your space." I said.

"Yes we're sure" Tom said. I smiled and pulled them both into a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered.