Chapter 1 The Ruins Of A City Once Led By Witches

"I can walk -"Onyx says as Aster swirls around Strudel.
"I can't figure out how to stop this," Onyx says.
"What? The red powers?"Asks Raven.
"Yeah - that," Onyx replies as their hair starts to shift back into their actual hair color.
"Finally-my hairs brown again,"they say as they look at Eden.
"Hi Edeeeeennnn,"Onyx says.
"Hey Onyx"She says.
"Do I have fingersssss,"they ask.
"Uh, I think so?"She asks.
"Coooolllllllll,"they say.
"You okay?"Eden asks.
"Rexie mexie bobexie,"Onyx says in a singy songy tone.
"Whos Rexie?"Asks Eden.
"Someone from their world, I think,"Raven says.
"Oh cool,"Eden says as suddenly Onyx snores.
"Welp, they fell asleep,"Jynx says.
"No, really?"Asks Eden, as sarcastic as possible.
"Don't talk to my partner that way!"snaps Everesta.
"Then tell them to stop stating the obvious."Eden says, rolling her eyes. When suddenly Raven approaches her house.
"Welcome to my house,"she says as she unlocks the door as she hears Everesta and Edens conflict. She rolls her eyes as she swings the door open and holds it for everyone as suddenly Eden pushes Everesta, almost causing Raven to drop Onyx. She then steps inside as she closes the door and looks uo at the attic and gets an idea.
"Hey Kielbasa-boots, why don't you open your partners room? It's the attic," Raven yells from the stairs. Eden rolls her eyes as she slaps Everesta and goes to Raven to help.
"Don't call me that, Raven."Eden says in anger.
"Okay, Kielbasa-boot and its Ms. Raven to you."Raven replies as she looks at Eden.
"Whatever."Eden says as she opens the door to the attic.
"Thanks,"Raven says as she holds Onyx with her powers and stands in the attic admiring it. She then sees all the pictures around Onyx's mirror. She then makes Onyx float up the ladder as she puts them down in their bed and tucks them in.
"Goodnight,"Raven says as she closes the attic as Onyx opens their eyes.
"I got away with faking being asleep,"they say, giggling quietly as they listen in on downstairs to hear what's happening there.