Chapter 2 A Friend For The Newbie.

"After all this chaos, I'm surprised someone so hated saved us. Now, I'd like you all to thank the people who saved our lives, Onyx, Jynx, Everesta, Eden, and Exhie? Whos Exhie?The principal speaks but then asks.
"Her,"Jynx says, pointing at Exhie.
"How did you even help?"Asks a student.
"Uhm, it is a very long story, I wish to make a good first impression on everyone,"she says in her usual cute, nerdy tone.
"Since we aren't doing anything, go along with your day outside in the school yard until school is out or leave and go home early" the principal says as he leaves to go out to the telporting pad in his office.
"Hey nerd, look over here," some bully says.
"Huh-uhm?"Asks Exhie before being hit in the face by a book. She then falls to the ground and looks at him.
"I'm better than you, nerd,"he says in a dominant tone with a smile.
"Oh, okay,"Exhie replies as she stands up and goes to the library. She opens the door and walks to the theory section as she looks at the books about profits. She reaches out to grab it as another person does the same. They then accidentally touch as they have the same response, a tiny, scared shriek.
"Eep!"Exhie let's out as she grabs the book and covers her face with it.
"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, "the boy says.
"I'm Exhie, and you?"She asks.
"I'm Boone! But you can call me Boo for short, " He says.