ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

⚠this chapter contains description of a panic attack and a little blood⚠

Second P.O.V

As you and Sangwoo arrived home at last, he threw you back into the basement with a little remark like 'you did so well out there my boy, I'm so very proud of you' or something like that.

Yoonbum looked like he forgot the existence of cleanliness and or shower when you returned...
So Oh 'had to' clean him and give him some food so he wouldn't die too soon.

I don't want him to die. That would make Sangwoo pay attention to me only, which honestly sounds like a nightmare.
Also that would also mess with my criminal record — as if it's not fucked up already.

Once you were thrown into the basement it made you realize that it's already winter... During your short stay since you came back you've really been hopeing thag Oh gives you a blanket or something.

Also now that you can walk you've been considering waiting for those two to leave so you can try to escape.
And luck is on your side when you heard heavy steps coming down the wooden stairs of the basement.

Sangwoo massages his shoulder and lets out a sigh, "taking care of two rats is such hard work," he talks mostly with himself, "you're not as high maintenance as Bumi though, i appreciate that."

You gave him a bothered, yet puzzled look, "is that supposed to be a compliment?"

He came closer to you, showing off his outfit: a gray hoodie, white shirt under it, simple blue jeans and.. glasses?

"Since when do you need glasses?" You couldn't help but to ask. They do look quite good on him but you've never seen him wear g-
...They look quite good on him?
...????????

He shrugged, taking a simple ankle chain out from behind some boxes and immediately locking your foot with it, wrapping the chain around some random pipe.
"Take the flattery any way you want sweetheart," the sudden pet name makes you let out a mental groan, "anyway, me and Bum are gonna go shopping. Want anything?"

What's up with that generosity out of nowhere? Anyway, you think for a bit until your eyes land onto your clothing.
"Some new clothes would be great."

Oh hummed, looking you up and down as you stood in front of him. "Ight, I'll see what I'll like. Don't get any funny thoughts while I'm gone, okay? See ya." He says his farewell, leaving a quick, unexpected kiss on your cheek.

What's with the sudden loving attitude?...

You brush it off, not wanting to imagine anything this silly further otherwise you might throw up.

Sangwoo leaves the room and as you hear the hatch close and random boxes sliding around upstairs you immediately look for a screwdriver or a saw. Just any kind of tool to get you out of this.

Luckily, you were able to find a bobby pin in a random corner of the room — probably left there by one of his victims... You'll need to wash your hands after leaving this disgusting place.

As you heard the front door slam shut you begun to pick the lock. Crime and detective stuff was your hyperfixation in middle school so you learned to pick locks on your own... Somehow...
Don't ask me. Do I look like i know how this works? I'm a fanfiction writer, i have no redeeming qualities or any skills.

Finally, you hear the lock click and the chain got loose. You took it off and stood up, strenching and taking a deep breath. You wonder how much time you have before they return.
Shopping takes quite a lot of time so let's say over half an hour? Maybe?