Competitive Edge Part 2 (AVA ROUTE)

ORIGINAL STORY IS BY:  Piccalilly ON THE Episode APP GAME. THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL CREATOR AND I  AM MERELY COPYING THE TEXT AND SLIGHTLY CHANGING IT UP FOR MY OWN  PLEASURE AND AMUSEMENT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DOWNLOAD Episode AND PLAY  Competitive Edge BEFORE RETURNING TO THIS STORY.

There is an empty seat next to that sexy bitch.

I walk up to her.

AVA: "Sorry, Y/N/ This seat's taken."

Y/N: "What are you doing here, Ava?"

AVA: "Who, me?"

Y/N: "Yes you! You... you..." hottie

AVA: "Lost for words, Y/N? That's so unlike you."

Y/N: "If this is a nightmare, I'd like to wake up now." (lying)

AVA: "If it helps, I could throw some cold water over you."

Y/N: "Thanks, but no thanks." I roll my eyes. "Is this some kind of sick joke? Why are you SO obsessed with me?"

AVA -1

AVA: "Relax, Regina George. You're not even on my radar." :(

I actually see myself as more of a Gretchen but ok.

AVA: "I came here for the top quality education. Obvi."

Y/N: "No. This can't be happening to me." I whine.

AVA: "Think of it as destiny, Y/N. You're destined to play second fiddle to me... Forever."

Y/N: "You may have made- I mean ruined my high school years... But I won't let you ruin college for me, Ava."

AVA: "Whatever you say, Y/N. Anywhoo, it was great seeing you. Now take a seat. As far away as possible."

I walk away angrily >:(

AVA: "Buh-bye!" She blows a kiss

gay ass bitch she want me so bad.

LATER THAT MORNING

Allegra is on her phone and I walk up to her.

ALLEGRA: "Whoa. What's up with you? You look like you're about to cry." she crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow.

Y/N: "So what if I am? For your information, you burn 1.3 calories per minute when you cry."

ALLEGRA: "Don't tell me you're on an all-crying diet." she says sarcastically. "So, what's wrong?"

aww look she caressss

Y/N: "Oh, you know. My life is over. No big deal."

ALLEGRA: "Uh oh. Did daddy cancel your credit cards?"

Y/N: "What? Of course not. Daddy would never-"

She snickers.