18

May 14th, 2023
3:40 pm

My ears quickly became filled with tired wailing and apologies.

"P-please stop looking at me!" Minho screamed, tears streaming down his beautiful face as he started pulling on his hair.

"I'm so sorry!" "Just please leave me alone!"
"Please!"

People in the now loud cafe started staring at the three. Customers judge Minho as they start whispering about the poor boy's meltdown.

"Does he have mental issues?"

"He needs to get checked out"

"Somebody kick that insane... thing out of here!"

That caused the distressed boy to feel embarrassed, not wanting to be seen at all. He was on the verge of passing out from all the sobbing.

Felix stood there dumbfounded, startled by the intense crying.

I quickly made my way over to Minho.

"Minmin. Look at me, baby. Please" I whispered, crouching down before him.

He turned towards me. His eyes were now bloodshot red and puffy, and his cheeks were an intense pink color.

He looked miserable.

"Hyungie" Minho whined, reaching his arms out for me.

'Did he just call me hyungie?' I thought, wondering why my hyung was calling me his hyung.

I brushed it off, though.

"What's the matter, my precious minmin?" I questioned, brushing the stray hairs out of his view.

I started massaging his blushy cheeks, making him calm down almost instantly.

I wrapped my arms around the now-sleepy boy, pulling him into my embrace.

"You wanna leave, baby?" I asked, pulling away to look at Minho's face.

His eyes filled with fear.

"N-no! Minmin doesn't wanna go back there!"

The tears appeared again.

"Minho doesn't wanna go home!" He sobbed, thrashing around in my embrace. He wasn't tired anymore.

The attention was brought to us again.

I quickly picked the small boy—not forgetting our school bags and trudged out of the cafe, Felix following behind us.

Minho calmed down quickly after.

Once we made it outside, Felix speedily apologized.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable, Minho. Please forgive me." Felix apologized, his voice filled with sincerity as he bowed down, showing his respect.

"I-it's okay..." Minho mumbled. His voice was raspy and hoarse from all of the screaming.

                                               .

                          (o゜▽゜)o☆ - Bye-bye!

This was rushed.