Chapter 10❤️

Hey don't kill me please
Actually my uncle he got into an accident and unfortunately he left us💔.
So that's why i was not updating I'm really sorry.

Well i think this book is really boring because no one is commenting anything well i will try to end soon

Let's start.

Continue...

Sun rays fell on avu's face she opened her eyes slowly and then memories of the night came into her mind she was really angry and scared she didn't know how to react

As she woke up she felt pain down there

She was trying to get up when sid entered the room.

Sid: oh looks like you can't get up let me help you

He came and held her in bridal style and then dropped her to washroom

Sid: baby-

She shut the door on his face and she didn't let him complete his sentence

Sid got confused and avu went to take a  long hot shower 🚿.

She came back and went downstairs

Sid: hey baby girl i cooked something amazing for you.

He put the plate down and it was pancakes 🥞

There was a little note stuck on it saying i love you

She saw that and then looked at Sidharth

Sid: yeah i really wanted to tell you princess actually when i first saw you i fell in love with you but i thought it's just an attraction because i never fell in love nor i believe it but when i got to know about you past i felt bad for you and wanted you to live a happy life. And when i brought you home i thought it was lust but last night when i saw tears in your eyes i realized that i fell in love with you i love you princess i am sorry for everything I hurt you.

Avu's eyes got tear up and she went towards him and

She slapped him .

Sid was shocked.

Avu: THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE HUH? YOU LITERALLY FUCKED ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION DID YOU ASKED ME IF I WAS COMFORTABLE DID YOU ASKED ME ONE TIME IF I WAS READY? ANS YOU ARE SAYING YOU LOVE ME DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE THAT'S NOT LOVE SIDHARTH THAT'S NOT LOVE! (Tears in eyes shouting)

Sid felt really sad after realizing what he did but he knew that what he did can't be forgiven.

Sid: avn-

Avu: Stop it Sidharth please stop it. And now you will give me your so called punishment? Because i slapped you huh? GO AHED THEN.

Sid: no i won't

Avu: please Sidharth i don't want to talk to you please.

Sid knew it was of no use he felt so sad after knowing what he did everything was coming into his mind what he did with her tears were coming in his eyes.

He went out without even looking at her
She sat down on a chair and wiped her tears.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued ❤️

Your crazy author

Rimshah❤️