After Surgery Urges

idea: after top surgery y/n is feeling a bit pent up

warnings: man on trans man, vibrator, daddy kink , praise kink, bum plugs whorish actives oh and a mocking kink (idk what it's called) ❤️❤️❤️ I think that's about it

it was about two weeks after my surgery and I couldn't finally take of my medical dressing that was on my chest it was definitely a big weight off my chest (literally) I came home "Al I'm home" my voice called out to my lover as I put my keys on the counter i leaned against the counter petting Sampson al quietly appeared in the kitchen "hello my love" he looked at me with the most admiring face ever taking in the boy before him I smile softly at him "hi handsome" I say back he walked over and reached out to hug me i immediately hugged him back " i got a cake for you my love" "really" i say surprised  he lets go of me and grabs the cake out of the fridge it has the words "well you got that big weight off your chest congrats baby boy" i smile so brightly "thanks honey" i say happily i take the cake from him and set it down on the counter as i open and grab a knife to cut into it " hey babe can you grab us some plates" i heard him moving behind me as i cut two nice sized portions of cake he put the two plates beside me as i plated both slices of cake "here you go" i handed him his plate first as i grabbed mine and took a bite albert put his cake down and walked over to me putting both his hands on the counter beside my body "what are you doing" I say feeling my cheeks heat up "nothing just admiring my pretty boy" I let out a small whimper he kissed me hard he clearly missed me i kissed back with out a thought he grabbed my waist softly but firmly I smile as I pull away "god i want you so bad i missed you and not being able to do anything" i softly moan out i feel my face heat up as i just realize what i said "oh bold are we" al chuckled "well i can make that dream come true" Al picks me up bridal style as i let out a small noise of surprise he walks us to the bedroom and I smile as he puts me on the bed "close your eyes baby" he says to me I close my eyes shyly i hear him shuffle around the room "okay open" i open my eyes to see al holding a vibrator and a butt plug (it was in the shape of a heart) "oh" i feel my face heat up more "clothes off pretty boy" he says in a sensual tone i scramble to get out of my clothes al admired my top surgery scars "may I touch them" he said talking about the scars "sure" i said softly as his hand reached out to touch they where sensitive I let out a small hiss "your hands are cold" "sorry there just so mesmerizing" I smiled to myself "thanks" I couldn't even get the word out before Al started to suck on my left nipple "f-fuck" I held his face as he looked up at me still sucking away at my nipple rubbing the other one I started to get wet and squirm "Al need you" I slur out the pleasure being to much he releases my nipple from his mouth with a small 'pop' noise he then grabbed the butt plug and put some lube on it and slowly slide it inside my ass "shit" feeling it inside me made my whole body jolt after a few moments it started to feel good al grabbed the vibrator and put it on my clit "hold it right there" i moan as i hold it on my clit as he starts to undress he grabs a condom as i move the vibrator around it  feels so good as i throw my head back i dont see al get back on the bed he asks me "you ready" i shake my head yes desperately he slides inside of me as i moan out "d-daddy" he thrusts into me "daddy daddy" he mocks me and it only makes me more horny he keeps fucking me hard "thats it take it just like that baby" i whimper out "c-cum" i was feeling overstimulated he just kept thrusting and came all over him as I was shaking and I put the vibrator down as he kept thrusting as he came into the condom he pulled out of me "good job baby boy"

hey y'all long time no see and I have and explanation dont worry so I'm working now 😅 and uhm I also need advice so I kinda lost feelings for my boyfriend and idk what to do I don't wanna hurt him im just not interested help pls
858 words
love you guys I hope you liked this one