Dinner

(Mention of abuse)

{Mr Jeon} JUNGKOOK GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!
{Jk}Yes.......father
{Mr jeon} you are going to marry Yoongi and Taehyung got it
{Jk} but father I have a boyfriend already I can't
{Mr jeon} I don't care you are going to marry the both of them got it
(slapped him hard making him fall down)
{Jk}I can't
(Mr jeon kicked him in he stomach hard 5 times making Jk cough up blood)
{Jk} o......ok......i will marry t.....them please stop
{Mr jeon} good now go and freshen up the are coming for dinner hurry up after make dinner got it
{Jk} yes......father
(Mr jeon still kicking Jk in the stomach and punching him making him lose more blood)

(Time skip dinner time)

{Mrs Jeon} Hello Mr and Mrs Kim and Mrs Mr Min welcome please come inside oh and where the boys??
{Mrs kim} Hello and thank you for inviting us I can't wait for the boys to marry with Jungkook
{Taehyung} mom why are we here me and yoongi are missing the movie that looked interesting
{Mrs min} because we got invited for dinner and it smells really good
{Mr jeon} ok ladies and gentlemen let's talk at the table we don't want the food to be cold do??

(Everyone nodded no and walked to the table Tae and yoongi are sitting together Mrs Mr min are sitting beside their sons Mrs Mr Kim are sitting beside Mrs Mr Kim Mrs Mr jeon are sitting in front of Mrs Mr Kim and jk sitting alone near no one)

{Mr Jeon} son can you get all of us some wine???
{Jk} uhh do Taehyung and yoongi want some wine???
{Tae} Yes we will have wine(not looking at him)

{Jk's pov} I went to go and get wine for everyone expect me because I know I'll be beaten up after everyone leaves me I come back and serve wine to everyone once am done I serve myself just one little scoup of food because mother and father don't let me alot at home or anywhere I go but sometimes they give me 5 cents or 5 dollers and that's not enough to get food at school and sense I am getting bullyed they take my money so I don't eat I remembered I got 100 dollers but Taehyung took it I was sooooo happy to finally get to eat a real meal not just one single bite and he slapped me because I wouldn't give him the money even though his rich I guess he was bored I don't know and I don't care)

(In the living room)

{Mrs min} so we were thinking of having the wedding tomorrow at 5:00 pm we have arranged everything and all the guests and the ones you asked for too how does that sound?
{Mr jeon} Yes that sounds good

(With that they left and jk heared it when he grabbed the wine glasses he was not happy but yet again he thought he'll never be happy he was so happy with hobi his boyfriend and he left he said he'll be back on his 22 birthday but he never did he lied and now his 24 years old and when Hobi left Jungkook's life became Hell but his whole life was Hell he was happy with hobi he felt loved cared for his world crashed when he left)

(TO BE CONTAINED)