🎩💚Warm hats💚🎩

Rate this oc sketch please^^
Pips age:1-2
Tweeks age:2
Caregivers:Damien,Craig
________________________________________________________

"Why no these?dey my favowite toys"Pip said as he grabbed the hell themed plushies out of his toy bin,Tweek nodded and grabbed one out of Pips hand "Do they have name?"he asked holding what appeared to be an baby imp doll "Yesh dat one is name Flora!"Pip squealed while taking out his personal favorite,the zombie baby goat "An dis is bawwel"He said flopping onto his back while tossing the toy into the air continuously.

"Das nice.."Tweek said looking around elsewhere.The slightly older boy had been on edge all morning because when he was in the shower earlier he had a few locks of hair fall out while shampooing,it terrified and riddled him with anxiety.Pip seemed to catch on and began to worry "What wong tweek?"he asked putting barrel down and crawling over to Tweek.

"Nothin,I fine.."Tweek said softly,but Pip wasn't convinced "Something is wong I wanna help wou"Pip was now sitting right next to Tweek with both hands on the boy's shoulder,Tweek sighed in defeat and answered honestly "Well..when I showew today lots of my haiw came out.."his eyes started to water,Pip instantly hugged him tightly "Don be sad Tweek..It okay"He comforted soft and gently.

The two stayed like that until Pip decided get up,pulling Tweek up as well "Pip wha you doin?"The slightly older boy asked,Pip simply ignored Tweek and continued to drag him down the hall into Pips arts and crafts room.Tweek waited by the door while Pip rummaged through his bin of knitted clothes "Aha!"Pip took out a dark green beanie that had the shape of panda ears,and patches all along the rim of it "Fow you,so you don have to wook at all dat fell out!"He squealed handing the beanie to Tweek.

The shy boy carefully grabbed it and looked at it for a bit,then began to cry softly "Thank wou.."he said slowly going in for a hug,which Pip happily accepted. "Twy it on"the English boy said taking the soft hat in hands and onto Tweeks head,making him giggle "I wove it,thank wou Pip"Tweek said bouncing up and down "wou welcome,now let's go bothew ouw dadas"Pip said before walking out of the room,Tweek following.

"Dada?"Pip said walking into the living room,Damien looked up from his phone and smiled "Hey Pippy"He said as Pip walked over and snuggled into his arms "Where's Tweek-Oh there's my little boy!"Craig said stretching his arms out for Tweek "Hi daddy!"Tweek squealed put as he hopped right next to Craig "Wook what Pip gave mwe!"he said putting his hands on his head as he spoke.

The two caregivers looked at Tweek and finally noticed his hat. "Woah baby you have such a cute hat,did Pip give it to you?"Craig asked as he patted Tweeks head "Yesh,Pip is da best!"Tweek giggled out happily while snuggling into his daddy "He is,in fact he's amazing!"Pip squealed at Craig's words and clapped his hands in excitement,Damien just laughed and hugged the happy boy.
________________________________________________________
The end!
IM FUCKING SRRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING EVEN THOUGH I SAID I WOULD☹️