Dan heng the sandwich Thief

Not long passed after Y/n joined the astral express. he quickly made friends with pom pom... and the others on the express..

today was a good day.. March was talking to pom pom, Himeko is enjoying her Coffee,Welt is just...being welt, Stelle was just chatting with Y/n... nothing could go wrong right? Y/n got hungry... he walked to the fridge and found his beloved sandwich missing.

Y/n : ...

Y/n didnt utter a word... Stelle looks worried but before she could do anything Y/n quickly rushed to dan heng's room. Y/n didnt have to ask around.. he could sense his sandwich..

Dan heng was enjoying Y/n sandwich...

The door opens...

Y/n : Dan heng...

Dan heng : oh... hey... you need something?

Y/n : why did you... take my sandwich.

Dan heng quickly hides the sandwich behind him and starts sweating.

Dan heng : uhhhh... what sandwich?

Y/n just looks at him...

Dan heng : okay okay fine... im sorry about the sandwich... it didnt have a name... so i didnt know...

Y/n just points to the note on the plate. it says "Y/n's sandwich... Do not eat!"

Dan heng : well... this is awkward.

Y/n : Dan heng... why man...

Dan heng : oh Y/n.. this sandwich just looked too good...

Y/n : but still! it took me all night to make that! i spent so long trying to perfect it!

Y/n Starts talking about how he trained to make the perfect sandwich... he learnt how to stack the sandwich perfectly by delivering stuff around the station.. he had to stack packages so many times he became very proficient in stacking.

Dan heng just looks on in amazement while finishing the sandwich.

As Y/n was done talking about his training... dan heng just finished eating the sandwich...

Y/n : bro...

Dan heng : Im sorry man...

Dan heng hands him some credits..

Dan heng : i hope i can at least make it up to you...

Y/n : im sure you can get a redemption arc later...

Y/n walks out of the room sadly... as he enters the living room of the astral express Stelle knew something was wrong and she quicky tries to comfort Y/n.

Stelle : Y/n.. whats wrong?

Y/n : im fine stelle...

Stelle puts her hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Stelle : Y/n.. please tell me whats wrong..

Y/n : Dan heng ate my sandwich...

Stelle : Well.. how about we just make a new one?

Stelle Holds Y/n's hand and leads him towards the kitchen...

They begin to make the sandwich together...
Y/n toasts the bread... and Stelle is cooking the chicken... both of them are having a lot of fun together...

They make a few sandwiches together... and Stelle starts blushing as she gets closer to Y/n...  their faces get pretty close.. but before anything happens.

March : Hey guys! What are you doing?

Stelle immediately moves away from Y/n a little bit

Stelle  : Oh.. hey march. We were just cooking some sandwiches.

Y/n : Do you want some march?

March : Oh i wanna try one!

March tries a sandwich and she loves it...

Then Y/n gets an idea.. he turns towards stelle.

Y/n : hey stelle.. we should make a sandwich for the others too.

Stelle : that sounds nice. I think we have enough ingredients.

Y/n and stelle finish cooking and hand out the sandwiches to the other express members.

Stelle : this is pretty nice..

Y/n : yeah..

Y/n looks down on his plate.. and finds his sandwich missing again... he heard munching and he saw Dan heng eating 2 sandwiches at once...

Dan heng : W-What?

Dan heng starts sweating... as stelle hands Y/n her baseball bat.

Dan heng : wait wait.. we can talk this out...

The others enjoy their sandwiches as Y/n chases dan heng around the express..

Note : This idea just popped into my head randomly.. and im pretty bad at romance so.. feel free to give tips or just roast me