Second chance for us

Author's P. O. V

*TV playing in the background*

"Hoshino Ai, one of the B-Komachi member........" The audio was drowned out by the sound of footsteps walking downstairs.

Tomie look to the side, her blonde hair fall in her face as her black eyes wonders to the TV in the living room that is currently playing a clip of Hoshino Ai from one of her previous live performance. THE Hoshino Ai that live in lies. Tomie can see that very clearly as if she's straight into a clear water.

Especially her smile and her I love yous. Oh how she just wants to rip that fake smile from her face.

Tomie turn off the TV that she left on to accompany her in this bundle of loneliness of a house and walk to the kitchen to fetch her lunch. She look at the clock wall that says 7:31 and Tomie look down. "It's almost 8....." She quickly get her bag and head out to work. Not before locking the door tho.

'Ah..... another day, another work.' Tomie thought as she run. 'Life sucks.'

Asahina Tomie, a 28 years old single virgin women who works for a company that trains idol known as Strawberry Productions led by Ichigo Saitou. Her job is mostly involving about props.

And it's also one of the reasons why she knows Ai so well. Why she knows Ai fake all of her words.

Her hair is blonde, reaching past her waist. Her eyes are black as black as medallion. People often look away from her stare.

Tomie has the body of an idol and a model. She's tall, skinny yet not very skinny, very beautiful and pretty. But people didn't hit on her or try to scout her because of her eyes. They always run away and they believe if Tomie ever involved in the entertainment industry such as being an idol, she would scare the fuck outta he fans. Or maybe she won't have any.

It's not like she give a damn shit anyway. As long as she gets money.

But that doesn't mean she has no friends.

"Tomie-chan!!!"

The familiar voice of Sakura Mai enter Tomie's ears.

Tomie look up as she enter the building. Her one of a few friends, Mai is waving at her from afar with a grin as a sign of greeting.

Tomie wave back at Mai as she smile. "Mai-san, morning." Tomie said, approaching the short black haired girl.

From smiling to frowning, Mai puff her cheeks and stop in front of the puzzled Tomie. "Tomie-chan almost late! What happened?"

"Nothing. I'm just under the weather."

Mai look at Tomie with concern. "Well, if you want to talk about it, hit me up." No really, there's no reason why Tomie is under the weather. She's just under the weather without knowing why. There's no reason. "But anyway! Boss wants to see you!! Hurry!"

Tomie raise a brow, slightly concern on why Saitou wants to meet her. "I thought you said I'm ALMOST late." Tomie then look at her phone as she run to meet her Saitou.

🐰

"Boss?" Tomie let out as she open the door. "You called?"

"Ah, Asahina-san! Come in." Saitou offer.

Tomie let herself in, closing the door behind her slowly. And immediately, her eyes is drawn up to the eyes of the company's star, Hoshino Ai, who's smiling with her eyes twinkling in the light. Her eyes that has stars in them. Now Tomie wonders what kind of meet up is this.