Internet strikes again

Author's P. O. V

Ugh....

Why was she trapped in this situation again?

Everyone is gathering in a classroom and sunset as their background for this scene that will absolutely grab the viewers attention.

Y/N watch as everyone trying to comfort the girl with long wavy hair who's leaning on the window.

It's so cringe.

🐰

"Look! Even the news is reporting it! I wonder if I helped raise the audience rating of this show." Yuki show the said post to Y/N with a wide grin and Y/N only make a face of curiousity.

"Probably." Aqua said.

"So are you really going to quit the show?" Akane question.

"Ofc not. Not after we signed the contract and all." Yuki then reply to Akane's question which you can actually figure it out that she's only playing around.

"So you're just acting?"

"No, no. I'm not an actress like Kurokawa-san. I don't know anything about acting. I just exaggerated my emotions and spit it out. I really felt upset about being criticized at school, and I did think about quitting the show." Yuki raise her hand and cover her mouth because she's about to yawn. "I mean, I have to get up early in the morning for the shooting, which makes me sleepy."

"Ehehe. So you were not lying but exaggerating." Mem-Cho said, arms crossed on her chest.

"Exaggerating, huh?" Akane write down the information on her note book as Aqua stand up.

Nobu them come and attack Aqua by resting his arms around Aqua's shoulder. "Aqua, Hoshina-san, let's dine together after finishing."

"Sorry, I won't go. I'll get my meat at home." Aqua decline.

"I dunno if my schedule is free. I have training today." Y/N look at her training schedule and apparently, she can have the night to herself. 'Damn.'

"Aww, can't you tell your manager to cut you some slack? C'mon, let's go together!" Yuki wrap her arms around Y/N's and stare into her eyes.

"Yeah, C'mon, Hoshina-san. Mem said she'd treat us yakiniku." Said Nobu, looking at Mem-Cho with a smirk.

"What?! I never said that!" Mem-Cho denies the statement from Nobu.

"I've heard about it, you know? You must be thrilled with your significant subscriber increase. And you and your agency equally share profits, correct?"

"Really?! My agency takes 80% of the profits..." Akane said whilst looking down. "I envy you."

'That sounds like a disappointing agency. But.........well, that's the truth after all. I have nothing against it. But it sure as hell makes me wants to gutted out someone's guts.' Y/N gore thoughts come playing in her mind, her X pattern in her eyes turn black the moment the thoughts appear. But then disappear when Yuki called for her.

"So?"

".......Well, I'm free for tonight. I guess I'll go."

"If Hoshina-san go, I'll go too."

🐰

"Let's eat! I'm going to order the deluxe dish! Eat as much as you can, you young kids!" Mem-Cho yell out loud like she's going to war as everyone in the restaurant look at her, some of them laughing and some of them give her a weird look.