Chapter Fourteen

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong let out a breath as he placed the dumbbell back in it's place, it's been a month since he and Iris's trip and he was over the moon. He glanced at Axel as he slowed down the pace on the treadmill and began to walk.

"So Your highness if you don't mind me asking where is your head these days?" Axel asked.

"It's good actually, I'm in love...but there is a problem." He sighed sitting up.

"And what is that?" Axel asked.

"I don't want to tell her." He said.

Axel looked at him before turning the treadmill completely off, he sat beside him and sighed before looking at him.

"I told you, you wouldn't be able to do it." Axel said.

"I know, it's just...she thinks so highly of me I don't want her to feel like everything we've had was a lie." He said.

"And she will understand that if you just explain it to her." Axel said.

"It sounds so easy but...It's not. It's complicated." Hong Joong placed his head in his hands.

Axel scratched his head not knowing what to say.

"Your Highness, Let me ask you this...What would be better telling her yourself or letting her find out on her own?" He asked.

Hong Joong thought for a second before shaking his head.

"I don't know...I really don't." He sighed.

"Well you better figure it out, because we've been her for four months and you have been with Iris for three. I can't tell you what to do, the best I can do is give you advice and we still don't know when your parents are going to drop the bomb so you need to think quickly."  Axel advised.

"Fuck, I know." He sighed.

"Just rip it off like a bandaid." Axel said.

"I have to tell her tonight...because if I don't I never will." He said.

Iris Quinn

Iris yawned as she starred blankly at her computer screen, she was the maid of honor and was in charge of planning the bridal shower along with the bachelorette party. It's been a month since the cabin trip and Hong Joong and her relationship was still going strong. Ivy's wedding was in two more months and she couldn't wait to get it over with and she wasn't even the one getting married.

"IRIS!" Christa yelled.

Iris jumped before stepping out of her cubicle.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I need coffee stat, and pick up my dry cleaning from Sam's." She demanded,

Iris clinched her jaw, a please and thank you could go a long way.

"Yes ma'am." She turned on her heels.

Iris quickly ran Christa errands as demanded before she was walking out the door. She was happy the day was finally over, she seen an all to familiar car pull up beside and smiled. Hong Joong stepped out and opened his arms, Iris squealed before quickly jumping into them. She felt him lift her off of her feet before spinning her around.