♧♤PART 28♤♧

Siya's pov...

How can I be like this with anyone? What will Bhai,Dadi and Papa think about me, I know Papa loves me a lot, just can't show it. But how embarrassed they would be if they found out....Why can't I remember anything? my head is bursting with pain.I grabbed my head and looking around the room I saw my phone on the bedside table...

There was something else, a note, a short note, something was written on it, probably written by the man who was with me.. I quickly picked it up. I read that note, it was written that...

Don't worry, just take these birth control pills and pain killer pills, you will get relief, don't think too much, otherwise your negligible mind will become even less and i hope you will remember me...

♥️♥️♥️
Your Devil

What? in front of this table and in front of this note, even in front of everything in this room. He is Calling me with less brain..? Do I have negligible brain? Idiot... Firstly he did all this with me, on top of that he is insulting me....If I get him once, I'll beat him to death...he is a Sewerworm, a fly , flying over Mumbai's drains...Crazy, if I remembered you , I would have spoiled your whole face till now....

Now what will happen by abusing him when so much has happened, I started crying again but then I looked next to me and swallowed those pills with water.i don't want to be a mother, atleast not now...I picked up my phone and called Dadi directly, don't know how worried brother and Dadi must be...and my father too...
I saw in the phone all 55 missed calls of Dadi were there.Brother didn't know everything, did he?No no brother will be upset... I started crying even more, thinking that it was all my fault, I would not have come to the club and this would not have happened.maine apne I called grandma with trembling hands...

O.T.P

Dadi : where are you my baby Veer was asking about you, at that time I told him that you are asleep, don't disturb her but...

Siya: but w-what? Dadi!!!

Dadi: I just took care of the matter, he didn't know anything, and this morning he left the office early, for the important meeting...my daughter, you just came early, Veer has messaged me many times to ask about you....

Siya: Y-Yes grandma i am coming and i will reach in 15-20 minutes...

Dadi: But where are you? I called Kavya, she also did not pick up the phone...

Siya: I-I will come and tell everything Dadi don't worry...T-Take care of yourself...B-bye

I hung up the phone and then put my head on my knees and cried again for a while... Then I handled myself with a lot of problems. And went to the bathroom with trembling feet, I saw there was a paper bag, I picked it up, it had clothes, by the way, her choice is quite good... whose...? I don't know...I took that dress and went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower and got dressed...

I took that dress and went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower and got dressed