Chapter: 11

"You didn't have to follow me home y'know?"

"Technically i did."

"Yeah, i know."

I say as juice, once again escorts me home on Jax's order. "You're missing the party." I tell him as i unwrap my arms from around his waist, getting off his bike. "Not really missin' much, same girls, same tricks, nothin' new." He says winking at me as we walk to my door. "Real classy juicy boy-" i continue as i until the front door, "wanna do something fun?" I ask him with a grin on my face. "Oh no, what is it this time?" He asks, "Drinking game, if there's one good thing i got from dead ol' daddy it was his impeccable alcohol collection-" I look up at Juice, "So, you in Juicy boy, or do you wanna go back to your croweaters?" I ask him in a mocking tone. "Alright, i'm in." He says closing the front door.

"So, here's how the game works, we ask each other things we haven't done that we think the other person has done. If you have you drink, if you haven't the other person drinks, makes sense?" I tell him while unlocking my dad's liquor cabinet. "I think i know how to play never have i ever Tal." He says rolling his eyes, "Quit pouting, come pick a bottle." I tell him, grabbing a bottle of silver tequila for myself. "Your dad got whiskey?" Juice asks, not wanting to go through the liquor cabinet. "Yeah, is scotch alright?" I say as i grab him an unopened bottle from the back. "Hell yeah." He says smiling.

"Wanna go first?" I say to him as i slide the glass of scotch across the table. "I thought the saying was ladies first?" He says, sliding the glass back towards me. "Alright, *cough* p*ssy i'll go first." I say as i put my hand around the glass, "Ask away." "Why'd you get into the medical field?" He asks. "I thought being able to save people would make me a good person." I tell him as i push the scotch back to him. "Why'd you choose to be a biker boy?" I say with a smile. "It was the first place i felt like i belonged, you know?" He says looking inside the glass.

For a moment i felt intrigued by him, by who he really was.

"You know you can ask me anything you want, right Juicy?" I playfully say. "Just tryna' start slow, it's the way i like it." He says back with a smile. "Well i usually like it fast-" i continue, "-but it is your turn so go on." I utter. "What tattoo did happy give you on your 21st birthday?" He asks me pushing the glass right up to my hand. "Fuck me" I sigh, chugging down the cold glass of scotch. "Damn, you really didn't wanna say it!" He says while laughing, "Y'know there should be a no tattooing rule when someone is sh*t faced drunk." I tell him ask i chuckle and shake my head. "Can i at least know where it is?" He asks me with a smirk across his face. I sigh, "It's on the lower part of my torso-" i mutter "-very lower part." I rush the sentence as i refill the glass for Juice. "Gotta admit, i'm pretty intrigued as to what it looks like" He says rubbing the side of his head, "Well you're gonna say intrigued because you'll never see it." I reply to him.

A few drinks and questions later...

"Who's turn is it?" Juice asks while laying his head on the table, "I don't know, i'm tipsy and exhausted, let's call it a night juicy." I tell him as i throw away the three bottles of scotch we drank through. "mm jus' leve mm' me here." Juice mumbles, "Come on, let's get you some coffee and a cold shower to sober your a** up." I announce as i partially carry him upstairs into the bathroom. As I turn on the shower, i glance as Juice kicks off his shoes and takes off his white t-shirt. "Oh-kayy, you seem sober enough, shower is on just- get in it, i'll see you when you're out-" I say awkwardly walking out the door and shutting it before Juice could say a word.

20 minutes passed since i left Juice in the bathroom, "Maybe i should make sure he's not drowning" I tell myself before walking towards the bathroom door, "Hey, Juicy, just a heads up, i'm coming in to make sure you're not dead." I shout, waiting a minute for a reply before i go in, no reply. As i open the door i see Juice sitting down against the wall of the shower, with his eyes closed getting s face full of water. "Oh sh*t." I walk over, leaning over juice to turn off the water, exposing my lower torso. "Nice tattoo." I hear him say with a chuckle. I gasp, "JUICE!" I exclaimed with a look of shock on my face, "What? you can't take a compliment now?" He says smiling up at me as i continue to stand over him. "I usually can when you're not p*ss drunk in my damn shower!" I roll my eyes. "If it makes you feel better-" he says standing up "-i think it's hot." He finishes as he grabs the towel hanging the rack. "You are insane, you know that?" I say shaking my head. "I know!" He says laughing. "Good news is, you have a changed of clothes that you left last time, bad news is, i'm still making your a** sleep on the floor." I say innocently smiling at him.

As Juice gets dressed, i attempt to pull down the blankets to make his bed, "Hey juice!" i shout, "Yea, what's up?" He replies, "Once you finish getting dressed, can you help me get the blankets from the closet, i ain't tall enough." I ask him, "Sure thing!" He says back. While i wait for Juice, i continue to pull and tug at the overly stuffed blankets in the hall closet, "Damn me." I tell myself hyper extending my torso and standing on my toes trying to forcefully gran the blanket i need. "Alright, i'm here, which blankets you need?" Juice asks me standing next to me waiting for a response. "literally any blanket, they're just all crammed in there." I tell him, continuously grabbing at the blankets. I suddenly feel something against my back, as i look behind me i see Juice's body hovering over me trying to pull down the blanket i was just grabbing at.

My eyes move focus to his pulsating bicep, just then, all the blankets fall over us. "Well, at least we got the blankets down." He says with an obnoxious laugh. As he continues to laugh i notice his hands on each hip, holding me from the sides, Juice notices and quickly let's go. "Oh f*ck, sorry- i-i didn't-." I cut him off "No y-yea i get it, you caught me from falling on my a** from all the blankets." I say awkwardly as i motion to stand up, "Of course, gotta be a gentleman, you know?" He awkwardly laughs as he rubs his neck.

4:05 A.M

"Goodnight juice." I say curling into my bed, "Goodnight Tal'." He says back.

As i close my eyes, i relive the night we just had. I sigh, "No way." I say to myself, "I'm crushing over Juice?" I tell myself as i slowly drift to sleep.

Hello, author here ! I am so sorry with not updating for literal months !! I know this chapter isn't as juicy as most but bare with me !! this will be a slow burn and as if you have any suggestions on lover interests leave a note !!!