Chapter 01

Giyuu just came back from a mission. He had to go to the butterfly mansion to get his wounds treated. He got injured quite a bit.

Shinobu: "Tomioka-san~ nice to see you. It's been a while. You're still as lonely I see."

Giyuu: "I'm not in the mood for getting bullied right now.."

Giyuu had a headache and the painkillers Shinobu gave him weren't working.

Shinobu: "Tomioka-san, the master told me you had to start socializing with the other hashiras"

Giyuu sighs and looks down. He hates talking to people.

Giyuu: "Do I really have to..?"

Shinobu: "yes, you do"

Giyuu nods and walks out. It was raining so no one was outside. He decides to go to one of the other hashira's house. He knocks on the hashira's door. A man with yellow and red hair opens the door.

Rengoku: Tomioka, what a surprise! I'm glad you came here! Wanna come him? There's enough place for all of us!

Giyuu walks in and sees that Sanemi, Tengen and Obanai are also there.

Obanai: Why is the emotionless bastard here?

Sanemi: 'since when is Tomioka kinda cute..? No what am I thinking! Hes not cute!'

Sanemi looks at Giyuu. He starts having a soft spot for him.

Sanemi: Come sit asshole

Giyuu nods and sits next to sanemi. He feels weird. Maybe it isn't that bad...

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆End Of Chapter One.