Chapter 1

"Mother, father you called."

"Yes , dear uhmm... your father and I thought it would be best if you get married soon"

"Mother, father soon I'm still in my prime finding a career and my races are coming up"

"Levana Arnoult you are marrying next week and about your career, you are meant to be a mother and care for your husband and house "

"Justice, how could you . You know she's our only daughter and you just giving her away so soon"

"Mother, leave it . It's not like I'll show up، see later "

Just as she was about to leave the room her father stopped her saying

" You , better marry this man it's for your own good now stop being stubborn and remove your frown, smile my soldier lev"

Not wanting to hear more Levana left the house , still frowning seeing paparazzi cars and vans outside.

One interviewer asked:" how do you feel getting married in a rush

Then the other: "do you know the guy

Then the other:" do you accept this wedding"

Furious Levana pushed through all of them and left in her car.

Just then her father put his phone to his ear and muttered" now we're family, she has agreed"

______________________________.

His pov:

My parents arranged my marriage despite my protests. They demanded that I leave my girlfriend and move on with my new life.The news had spread like wild fire and my wedding news was everywhere to my girlfriend too and I decided she deserved that she needs to know that I would never leave her. So I went to her

"Malibu why don't you understand. I have no choice"

" Yes, you do "

" Malibu, even after that wedding , you will still be my only girl don't worry "

" You promise"

"Yes this is Leonardo's
Promise to you "

"Great see you later then or are you spending the night here"

" Yes of course I'm staying here my 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 why would I leave you for anyone else "

Suddenly my phone rang and it was my mother:

"Yes mother"

"Leo, tomorrow we are going to meet up with the Arnoults and their daughter make sure your there"

"But mother "

"No , you are coming and that Malibu leave her immediately"

"Mother please, I will be there but I'm not leaving Malibu she's coming too"

"Oh dear" and then the call ended.
I know my mother wants the best for me but has to put up with my father's nonsense.

Just as I was busy in a trance of thoughts Malibu came from behind from breaking them

" Anything wrong nardo"

" No , just mothers call. We are going to the girls family house and I'm taking you along "

" Wouldn't your parents be angry" Malibu said with concern as she yawned

"Yes they will but for now we need sleep , let's go to bed bubu"

______________________________.

Levana pov:

I'm not sure what to do nobody can help me. My dreams of becoming a single rich aunt are almost crushed but I will always identify as single. I don't even know the boys name, who is he , does he have a girlfriend am I intruding a relationship.

All these train of thoughts were broken by a call from my brother's:

" Hey Levana have you seen the news"

" Is my wedding being cancelled"

" No , its not. But did you try to reason with them"

" Father shut me up and from what I'm hearing the boys family is coming tomorrow"

"Dammmn , you are suffering . You should have left with us"

" If I left wouldn't be able to persue my racing don't you know"

"Oh and me and Liam are coming to town"

"Don't tell me mother called you"

" Nope, your assistance did " Liam who had been quite spoke up

"I'm tired of everything,I wanted to go home but there are paparazzi vans outside there so I'm going to -"

" Hey carry on where are you going"

"I can't trust anyone see you tomorrow"

And then the i ended the call
And started my journey to buy a house in a span of 1 hour . I know I know, wasting money but it can come in handy. After making calls I found the perfect mansion something I never intended to buy but it's my money. I pulled in the driveway and damn.

 I pulled in the driveway and damn

Home sweet home

All my happiness was put on hold when my mother called, I deserved a break so I let it ring . Once again home sweet home.