𝟝

After Norie figured out their names, Vash being the blonde one, Meryl being the woman as the man with the cigar was Roberto

After Norie figured out their names, Vash being the blonde one, Meryl being the woman as the man with the cigar was Roberto. The car they were in drove swiftly through the sand as they would slightly fly over dunes.

"Nicholas don't you dare die on me! You can't leave like this! Not after what we agreed on!" Norie yelled as she held his face in her hands while he was still passed out.

Vash stared at her as she was slightly slapping Nicholas' cheeks making his head shake to the slaps, Norie noticed him staring making him smile with doe eyes and said "hey"

She gave him a face and backed away slowly while bringing Nicholas to her chest, finding it awkward to have to talk to people other then the bimbo that got hit with the car.

"NICHOLAS DON'T DIE!" Norie yelled making Vash flinched.

She started crying out making everyone look at her with concern at what they did, Vash slowly patted Norie's head as she continued to sob.

"Don't worry Norie! He'll be okay!" Meryl spoke as she looked at her through the rearview mirror.

"He owes me a jeep!" Norie sobbed as she still had Nicholas against her chest causing the others to look at her blanky.

✗✞✗✞✗

They screeched at a stop as Meryl was the first to get out, Vash helped Norie carry Nicholas inside the gas station, Roberto following close behind as the girl with short hair says "excuse me?! This man's hurt-"

She stopped and looked around, her eyes landing on two dead bodies. Norie looked around as she had Nicholas' arm around her shoulder.

"It's to late for these folks" Roberto spoke up.

"They came out all the way here?"

" "They?" "

Everyone but Norie flinched when Nicholas shoved Vash away as he leaned on the amber eyed woman next to him, she gasped as she held his face in her hands and says "You're good?! Can you see me?!"

"You're so stupid! You scared me you asshole, I was about to make it 2 weeks!"

"2 weeks?" Meryl question.

"Newbie" Roberto spoke up making her look at him.

He gave her a face making hers drop and her eyes widened in awkwardness as she turned away from Norie and Nicholas, trying her best not to interfere. Not knowing that they were on a very different topic from what they were talking about.